Is any buyer has the ability on Fiverr to change his review?

shaheerk132

Question

8 answers to this question

I’ve also faced the same problem. Here is my created topic 👇

Hi, So my buyer gave me a 4.7 stars review. [Capture1] Actually, he /she doesn’t want to give it. Accidentally the buyer does that. Even he/she apologize for that. [Capture] Now my question, is it possible to change the review now? Please share your experience.

Answering to your Question, I think this is the best reply from @hanshuber16

Capture.JPG.3196b39d9b75c4496ababf2403915a3e.JPG

I am facing this problem on my account that the buyer a average review and now he wants to change it but he didn’t know how to do it.

now he wants to change it but he didn’t know how to do it.

No, it is impossible. All reviews (including “accidental” reviews) are permanent.

Even so much as talking to your buyer or CS about it can get you a ToS warning.

Heck, there are even forum posts where sellers claim they received ToS warnings because their buyers had contacted CS (even without the sellers’ involvement). So, even if you do not talk to your buyer or CS about it, you can get a warning if your buyer contacts CS about it.

In short, do not contact your buyer or CS about it. Also, tell your buyer not to contact CS

or worry about the “accidental” review either.

Just let it go. Move on. That’s the best/only option you have. It’s not worth the ToS warning.

I am sure you wouldn’t want to risk your account by trying to change a single review.

Best to contact CS

I WOULD NOT suggest that you do what @hum_on_the_go said as contacting them WILL most probably get you in trouble (a ToS warning). Please Do NOT contact CS.

@retoucher_faruk Thanks 🙂

now he wants to change it but he didn’t know how to do it.

No, it is impossible. All reviews (including “accidental” reviews) are permanent.

Even so much as talking to your buyer or CS about it can get you a ToS warning.

Heck, there are even forum posts where sellers claim they received ToS warnings because their buyers had contacted CS (even without the sellers’ involvement). So, even if you do not talk to your buyer or CS about it, you can get a warning if your buyer contacts CS about it.

In short, do not contact your buyer or CS about it. Also, tell your buyer not to contact CS

or worry about the “accidental” review either.

Just let it go. Move on. That’s the best/only option you have. It’s not worth the ToS warning.

I am sure you wouldn’t want to risk your account by trying to change a single review.

Best to contact CS

I WOULD NOT suggest that you do what @hum_on_the_go said as contacting them WILL most probably get you in trouble (a ToS warning). Please Do NOT contact CS.

@retoucher_faruk Thanks 🙂

I want to know what Does ToS means ?

I want to know what Does ToS means ?

ToS (Terms of Service) are the rules and regulations that ALL Fiverr users have to follow. Failure to abide by the ToS will result in ToS warnings/account suspension/permanent ban from Fiverr.

You can access them here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

FYI, you have already agreed to Fiverr’s terms of service when creating your account. 😉

ToS (Terms of Service) are the rules and regulations that ALL Fiverr users have to follow. Failure to abide by the ToS will result in ToS warnings/account suspension/permanent ban from Fiverr.

You can access them here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

FYI, you have already agreed to Fiverr’s terms of service when creating your account. 😉

Yes, I do.

Thanks Sir

Archived