Is anyone else having problems updatig their gigs?

I tried to replace my video on one of my gigs. The first two times it was rejected. The first time I figured it just uploaded wrong, and I just re-uploaded it. Then I realized it may have been rejected because there is a website address on the background pic that I missed. So I edited the background pic, and tried to re upload the video, and replace a picture that I put on the gig which also contained the background pic with the web address. For some reason, the picture hasn’t changed, and there is a play button on the gig, but no video… ???

definitely

such problems does occurs when fiverr is updating its system I too face such problem in past but next day everything was alright.

I also faced similler problem when i edit my gigs. but 2 or 3 times do same it will be a normerl

Yeah contact Customer Support they will assist you… :wink:

definitely

such problems does occurs when fiverr is updating its system I too face such problem in past but next day everything was alright.

I also faced similler problem when i edit my gigs. but 2 or 3 times do same it will be a normerl

definitely

definitely

definitely