Fiverr Forum

Is anyone else having trouble withdrawing funds to their Paypal account?

Hello everyone. I requested for a Paypal withdrawal on April 21st. I’ve received the confirmation email and clicked on the link, but I’m yet to receive the fund. When I go to the revenue page, the Paypal account button is grayed out and when I hover the mouse cursor on it, it says "Withdrawal in progress."

I’ve submitted a support ticket on April 22nd, but it hasn’t been answered yet. Fiverr support has been non-existent for the past few weeks. Two prior tickets about other problems haven’t even been replied to and another one was answered, but only after 6 days from the submitted date. It’s been 3 days since I submitted a ticket for this and as expected there’s no answer from Fiverr.

Is anyone else having the same problem? And for those of you who’ve had similar issues, how long did it take for Fiverr to resolve your problems? I’ve suspended all my gigs for the time being and I don’t plan to work on Fiverr until I start getting paid again. Anyways I’d really appreciate some input from the Fiverr veterans. Thank you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: Good for you if you can wait, but it still doesn’t change the fact that my funds are not being made available, when they should be. Thanks for the reply, but I don’t see how your patience makes any difference in this case.

Be polite, keep asking for help. Ask for help here too. I had a similar problem just a few days ago and Customer Support solved it in less than 24 hours.

@tikijj your withdrawal issue Solved ?