Fiverr Community Forum

Is anyone facing some difficulties to place an order at the platform?

I have a client saying that he placed an order and that the money was retained but I don’t have any order on my side. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have a client who has said the same thing. He’s waiting on a response from CS.

If there are others having this trouble, than it may be a more widespread issue.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer. Same. My client sent a message to CS and he will wait until he receives an answer. I hope this can be solved soon.

2 Likes

After CS solves this problem, explain to your clients that the issue was caused by Fiverr’s platform side and you couldn’t do anything so they will be aware of that and won’t leave you a bad review. I’ve got some clients who mix the issues from the platform with my services which are 2 totally different things.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Yes, I spoke with the client already about it. Yes, sometimes clients mix everything. Thank you for your concern.

Yet another reason I hate that Fiverr doesn’t communicate most bugs to buyers or sellers. It makes us look bad but they don’t seem to care. Thanks for this suggestion for managing this.

1 Like

Update: Accordingly to my client, the problem seems to be: clients can actually place orders, but when they are supposed to fill the requirements it doesn’t appear any option to do it or give any additional information, but the money is retained. I’ve sent an offer to my client to see if he could place the order normaly, but it just happened the same. I reported the situation CS as well. I’m going to lose this order because my client need the job done urgently.

1 Like