Is anyone having their gigs go from a large number of impressions to none?

It seems my gig has went from 40-50 impressions a day to nothing at all. This includes views, which I generally also get off fiverr. Is there a way of fixing this? I edited my gig, paused and unpaused it, and made an order that I have been on before this incident. Its been going on for the last 5-6 days, with zero impressions each of those days.

I sent a ticket in to try to get this fixed, but no response has came back.

How the the views,clicks impressions are calculated?

Other posts have mentioned this. Fiverr is aware of the problem and it is supposed to be fixed soon.

Thank you! Its been going on for so long. I was really worried.

Is everyone is having this issue? Its working, but 0 impressions for others?

I edited my gig a few days ago and since then I lost my spot in the category and in search results. My gig cannot be found like before and all the statistics are on 0. I have sent a ticket and they said that it’s because I made changes to my gig although it’s been a while and it’s not getting any better.

Same experience here also. I just hope the issue is being fixed ASAP.

Just a update- The stats in the My Gigs page are now updated once every 48-36 hours. :slight_smile:

I’m also experiencing the same.

This justifies the cause.:slight_smile:

If you click on My Gigs, and then on any gig, under the “Gig Performance” you will see “Due to a technical issue, Gig impressions, views and clicks from December 15 through December 19 may not appear.” (white letters on annoying orange)

Relax, they’re working on it. :slight_smile:

It is still going on. Do you know how to fix this?

We had this issue after the site did maintenance. We ended up losing impressions and one of our gigs disappeared from the search results. We contacted Customer Service and they ended up fixing the issue for us. I guess it’s a site issue and they are working on it. If you’re having issues just stay in contact with customer service. We had to alert them about it twice to get things normal again.

I did, and I got no response.

I am also having the same issue :’(