Is anyone using LIMIT ORDERS IN QUEUE?

fastcopywriter

Today I was looking at My Gigs and noticed this button:

LIMIT ORDERS IN QUEUE
Using this feature allows you to control the number of orders you can receive. Once the limit you set is reached, your Gig will temporarily be removed from Fiverr’s search.
Disabling this feature returns your Gig to Fiverr’s search (approximately 15 minutes later).

I’m not using it. Are you?

Well personally I’ve never had much sales, I don’t think I’ve ever had more than 15 orders going at the same time. I try an focus at selling at a higher price and creating a better quality product all in the least amount of time possible.

What has always made me wonder is how other sellers manage 60, 150 or even 500 orders at the same time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi design_glow, nice gigs 🙂

Just ask yourself how many orders in one gig can I do in one day, so if the answer is 5, your limit should be 5. Personally, I don’t use it because I have 3 days to deliver an order (some have 7 days, 5 days, etc, Fiverr lets you choose).

If I ever feel overwhelmed, I’ll use it.

I am using it right now, it has kept things under control for me. Will it reduce my orders? I don’t care because I have worked non-stop for the last 2 years and want to take the next 6 months easy. Want to exercise, get back in great shape, go on dating sites etc. But anyway, I am fully booked till June 23 and expect a couple of big orders from old clients soon…so limit orders hasn’t yet reduced my workload. But if I didn’t have this feature on, it would have been crazy and unmanageable for me.

@writer99025 If your that busy, why not hire someone to help and turn off the limiter. That’s how you grow your business rather than just yourself.

We’ve been in business 28 years, we are a company not one person there’s always opportunity, don’t throw it away with a limitation.

By combining multiple sources of revenue through freelance and affiliate marketing will see your bank account get a lot larger!

No, not really, I couldn’t possibly hire someone else. My life is simple, why would I complicate it. Also, I don’t see Fiverr as a business and I don’t depend on it for a living. It is something that keeps me busy and allows me to spend my time productively.

I have been using it since the day it arrived, i keep the limit at 1 to 2 gigs as most orders i get are time consuming and well as im not making my living from online work i also have limited time for hobbies like fiverr.
Haven’t had any issues with the feature, works much better than vacation mode.

Well, start by changing your gig title from this:

“I will design professional logo with in 24 hours”

To this
I will design a professional LOGO within 24 hours

Or better yet
I will design a professional LOGO in 3 days or less

Make buyers pay extra for 24 hour delivery. Why give it away for free? I also recommend creating more gigs until you’re out of ideas.

Archived