Is anything wrong in my gigs?

creationbysidra

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design 2 amazing retro vintage, hipster, monogram design
In the gig description:
“If you are looking Retro Vintage, Hipster, Monogram Design” could be “If you are looking for a Retro Vintage, Hipster, Monogram Design”

It says unlimited revisions but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

All 3 packages say there are unlimited revisions but their no. of revisions aren’t set to unlimited

Gig: I will do photo editing background removal,white,transparent
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the gig’s packages have the number of revisions set to “unlimited”.

In 3 of the gigs it says “ORDER WITH BELIEVE” - maybe reword that bit.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design 2 amazing retro vintage, hipster, monogram design

In the gig description:

“If you are looking Retro Vintage, Hipster, Monogram Design” could be “If you are looking for a Retro Vintage, Hipster, Monogram Design”

It says unlimited revisions but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

All 3 packages say there are unlimited revisions but their no. of revisions aren’t set to unlimited

Gig: I will do photo editing background removal,white,transparent

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the gig’s packages have the number of revisions set to “unlimited”.

In 3 of the gigs it says “ORDER WITH BELIEVE” - maybe reword that bit.

Thanks uk1000 for your suggestions and for your precious time. just one thing more can you please spare a minute and check this gig too: I will do photo background removal, photoshop editing superfast

in this gig, clicks are coming but not getting order even this my best selling gig

Thanks uk1000 for your suggestions and for your precious time. just one thing more can you please spare a minute and check this gig too: I will do photo background removal, photoshop editing superfast

in this gig, clicks are coming but not getting order even this my best selling gig

Gig: I will do photo background removal, photoshop editing superfast

In the standard package “Upto” could be “Up to”

In the gig video it says “GURANTEED” at 0:20 instead of “GUARANTEED”. Also at 0:24 on the right side of the frame. Apart from that it seems okay.

Also in your package titles I don’t think the “Platinum”, “Silver”, “Gold” titles are in the best order. I think Platinum is supposed to be the best so maybe should be in the Premium package title.

Gig: I will do photo background removal, photoshop editing superfast

In the standard package “Upto” could be “Up to”

In the gig video it says “GURANTEED” at 0:20 instead of “GUARANTEED”. Also at 0:24 on the right side of the frame. Apart from that it seems okay.

Also in your package titles I don’t think the “Platinum”, “Silver”, “Gold” titles are in the best order. I think Platinum is supposed to be the best so maybe should be in the Premium package title.

oh, I don’t have an idea about such a mistake but if I remove the video then my rank gig will go down. should I remove the video to correct it.

oh, I don’t have an idea about such a mistake but if I remove the video then my rank gig will go down. should I remove the video to correct it.

It’s up to you. It’s probably okay as it is. It’s the quality of the photoshop editing (eg. background removal) that they’ll be mostly looking at.

Archived