Is "Auto Refresh" really help gaining Impression. Need your precious advice

munibmalik

It doesn’t help you. Some people do this because they want to ‘appear online’ so that clients will message them. This is flawed for a number of reasons.

• You can’t be online 24/7. At some point you have to sleep, eat, spend time with family. If a client needs something urgently, and you’re asleep, getting the message isn’t going to help you.
  • It looks suspicious. Fiverr know when people are doing this.
  • Buyers who need work immediately are usually a nightmare to work with. Most buyers want quality work done by quality people, and will be willing to wait a few hours for someone to message them back.

Auto refresh does nothing but risk you losing your account, and the only people who advise this are people who don’t have any sales themselves. We’ve never used such a thing and never would. Focus on creating high quality gigs for services that people need rather than trying to work out how to trick the system.

It doesn’t help you. Some people do this because they want to ‘appear online’ so that clients will message them. This is flawed for a number of reasons.

• You can’t be online 24/7. At some point you have to sleep, eat, spend time with family. If a client needs something urgently, and you’re asleep, getting the message isn’t going to help you.
  • Buyers who need work immediately are usually a nightmare to work with. Most buyers want quality work done by quality people, and will be willing to wait a few hours for someone to message them back.

Auto refresh does nothing but risk you losing your account, and the only people who advise this are people who don’t have any sales themselves. We’ve never used such a thing and never would. Focus on creating high quality gigs for services that people need rather than trying to work out how to trick the system.

thanks for your great advice

but the guy who told me about this has 900k impression and lots of clicks and lots of veiws.

any how creating high quality gigs i think the only way to get a cool impression. thanks buddy

but the guy who told me about this has 900k impression and lots of clicks and lots of veiws.

any how creating high quality gigs i think the only way to get a cool impression. thanks buddy

900k impression and lots of clicks and lots of veiws.

Sales and happy customers are what counts, not impressions, clicks and views.

you described this very beautifully.

it can guide other peoples too.

And how many orders?

And is having that many clicks and views and what not worth the risk of losing your account for being dishonest and creating bad buyer experience?

Why would artificially inflating your own impressions impact how other people see and engage with your gig? Think about it.

Stop trying to find ways to game the system. It won’t help you and it’s really unethical. Use that energy to make an actual business.

If you know it could ban your account, you clearly know that it is wrong. We aren’t here to help you do unethical things.

thanks for explain auto refresh

Why would artificially inflating your own impressions impact how other people see and engage with your gig? Think about it.

Stop trying to find ways to game the system. It won’t help you and it’s really unethical. Use that energy to make an actual business.

If you know it could ban your account, you clearly know that it is wrong. We aren’t here to help you do unethical things.

much appreciated ma’am

i am not going to do anything wrong. because i came here for long term job. my goal is top rated seller.

i just want to know some expert advice whether is it wrong or right. thanks

And how many orders?

And is having that many clicks and views and what not worth the risk of losing your account for being dishonest and creating bad buyer experience?

thanks for your advice buddy. much appreciated

Just getting a lot of impressions does not mean you will get even one sale. I’m not sure why it would be important to have a lot of fake self created impressions.

I stopped paying attention to impressions long ago. They go up and down all the time.

thanks misscrystal

but ranking is too much important. i mean very less buyer go to even second page or third one.

it so hard to get first order. being at no level fiverr show only 5 to 7 buyer request per day.

anyhow i’m hopeful.

thanks

Thanks for this reply. I guess I am naive but never knew an auto refresh existed. Maybe I am just “old school” and believe quality work will pay off.

Thanks for this reply. I guess I am naive but never knew an auto refresh existed. Maybe I am just “old school” and believe quality work will pay off.

I guess I am naive but never knew an auto refresh existed.

I found out about its existence on this forum, when people who used it complained that they got in trouble. :rofl:

but the guy who told me about this has 900k impression and lots of clicks and lots of veiws

Did he show proof of this? I wonder if he is autorefreshing on the results page and he has 900k impressions created by himself 😃

thanks misscrystal

but ranking is too much important. i mean very less buyer go to even second page or third one.

it so hard to get first order. being at no level fiverr show only 5 to 7 buyer request per day.

anyhow i’m hopeful.

thanks

but ranking is too much important.

Having a lot of impressions or being online a lot won’t cause any affect on your rank.

told me about this has 900k impression and lots of clicks

All that matters is does he get sales a lot. Not impressions. Not clicks.

These statistics are only important if you have a website of your own and are trying new marketing tactics, so you can judge if they are working or not.

There is no point in trying to control these on fiverr unless you are doing some expensive, professional marketing of your own gigs. If you throw out $200 on useless facebook ads for your gig you could see a mild increase in impressions but no sales. And your $200 will be gone in a day or two.

If you are using an app to click repeatedly on your own gigs, or pretend to be online all the time, what is the point? It just shows you are going about trying to be successful on fiverr the wrong way.

but ranking is too much important.

Having a lot of impressions or being online a lot won’t cause any affect on your rank.

told me about this has 900k impression and lots of clicks

All that matters is does he get sales a lot. Not impressions. Not clicks.

These statistics are only important if you have a website of your own and are trying new marketing tactics, so you can judge if they are working or not.

There is no point in trying to control these on fiverr unless you are doing some expensive, professional marketing of your own gigs. If you throw out $200 on useless facebook ads for your gig you could see a mild increase in impressions but no sales. And your $200 will be gone in a day or two.

If you are using an app to click repeatedly on your own gigs, or pretend to be online all the time, what is the point? It just shows you are going about trying to be successful on fiverr the wrong way.

misscrystal

you are right…

I guess I am naive but never knew an auto refresh existed.

I found out about its existence on this forum, when people who used it complained that they got in trouble. :rofl:

catwriter

it’s a good forum… we can learn a lot about what to do and what not to do…🙃

It DOES help you get more impressions, but this does not mean more clicks, views or orders. And it’s an automated task, so you can get banned for it. But it DOES help because people click the online filter and you will be up in search a page or two just because you are online. Is it worth it? No, because if people are looking for online sellers, they expect you to actually answer if you are online. If you don’t, they will move on anyway. There are no “safe” shortcuts and tricks, other than these auto-refresh addons, gig exchange facebook groups and who knows what else, but going higher in search just to get banned from the website is not going to help you become more successful, that’s for sure.
If you want to improve your gig visibility, always use the filter options. If you offer gigs for a certain amount (lower amount), some people can filter and find you. If you offer 24 hours delivery, people might click the 24 hours express and find you. If you are online, people can tick the online option and find you. A combination of these might result in more impressions. Or not.

Guest ahadkhan_pro

It DOES help you get more impressions, but this does not mean more clicks, views or orders. And it’s an automated task, so you can get banned for it. But it DOES help because people click the online filter and you will be up in search a page or two just because you are online. Is it worth it? No, because if people are looking for online sellers, they expect you to actually answer if you are online. If you don’t, they will move on anyway. There are no “safe” shortcuts and tricks, other than these auto-refresh addons, gig exchange facebook groups and who knows what else, but going higher in search just to get banned from the website is not going to help you become more successful, that’s for sure.

If you want to improve your gig visibility, always use the filter options. If you offer gigs for a certain amount (lower amount), some people can filter and find you. If you offer 24 hours delivery, people might click the 24 hours express and find you. If you are online, people can tick the online option and find you. A combination of these might result in more impressions. Or not.

you’re right. so many things learn from here, thank you for share your valuable feedback:heart_eyes:

• 8 months later...

Archived