Fiverr Community Forum

Is buyer request broken?

I can’t see the buyer request “No requests found.”,
what happens? :frowning:

Hi,

It’s not broken.

There are several possible reasons for this:

1. There needs to be buyers actually creating buyer requests (BRs) in the sub-category that you offer gigs in for you to see them. It could just be that there are no buyers creating BRs in your sub-category/whenever you check for them.

2. New sellers/unleveled sellers are shown much lesser # of BRs than sellers of a higher level. Sellers who are level 1 and higher have access to much higher # of BRs.

3. Here’s another reason why you may not be able to see BRs (as explained
    in great detail by vickiespencer) :arrow_down:

Does Fiverr have the options to apply for jobs?

each BR is allowed ten sellers from each level to apply. Once ten sellers from say level :zero: apply, then the BR is closed to them. However, Level :one:, :two:, and even TRS’s can still see the BR. :wink:

Because Level 0 and Level 1 sellers rely so heavily on BR, many of them apply to each BR. That is why the BR disappears :dash: :worried: so fast for those levels. When I was a :zero: level seller, many times I would be in the middle of typing my offer and the BR would disappear! :ghost:

Also, have a look at this forum post for more info on BRs:

Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) Fiverr FAQ

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

6 Likes

Omg!! Thank you so much, for your amazing anwser :slight_smile:

1 Like