Fiverr Forum

Is Buying and selling from same account is allowed in fiverr policy

I m working as a seller in fiverr…so can I use the same account as a buyer also?..can I post requests as a buyer?

Yes.

In fact if you want to buy you must use the same account as Fiverr doesn’t allow you to have two accounts.

Dear Monika:

I m working as a seller in fiverr…so can I use the same account as a buyer also?..can I post requests as a buyer?

You not only can do that, it makes more sense, because you don’t have to pay transaction fees if you use your Fiverr Earnings to make purchases, which saves you 20% for each $5 gig you buy!

You should definitely read the Fiverr Terms of Service.

Purchasing
Buyers pay Fiverr to create an order from a seller’s Gig page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through Fiverr Anywhere.
Gigs may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin or Fiverr Credit.
Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of July 2016, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $1 on purchases up to $20 and 5% on purchases above $20. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Fiverr.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, we do not collect credit information; but allow our payment vendors to collect information for the purpose of collecting payments from buyers on the Site or transferring payments to sellers on the Site. We are not exposed to the payment information provided to our payment vendors, and this information is subject to the privacy policy applicable to the payment vendor. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information here.

Good luck,
Blaise

Nota Bene: You spell “brochure” as “broucher” in your profile text.

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

As a buyer, yes. To promote your services, no.

@blaisefaint…thanks for the information…

Yes offcourse, I believe more than 2 accounts isn’t allowed.

Yes infact doing both the things from 1 account is better and recommanded by CS i was told by one of the executive not to make another account for buying because they both can get deleted, Usually 2 accounts are being made in order to generate fake reviews so i guess 1 account for buying n selling is good.

I’m a fiverr seller and need to buy a service from Fiverr.Can I directly place an order to the other seller from my seller account or discuss though inbox before placing order like buyers do with us?

Yes, you can place the order directly, and you can discuss things first through the inbox, too. Why wouldn’t you be able to do that?

Thanks for the information.:slight_smile:

Yes it allowed you can sell your service and buy from any one