Is Christmas affects sales?

hassan_elkashif

It depends. Some people advertise something at the last minute, or want their project finished before the end of the year, or need stuff done for their private project (and because of Christmas, have time to work on it), or need some last minute gifts or greeting cards or…

Depending on what you’re selling and whether you’re good at it, you might sell a lot during the holidays.

Or, perhaps, some other time of the year is more lucrative for your specific niche.

Actually, It depends on your product. Most of the people are buying a new dress for this festival. So, If someone designing T-shirt in fiverr then he may have a good sell at this time. On the other side From my experience I can say that most of the buyers want to complete all of their projects before Christmas and new year. Because they want to spend time with their family without focusing on others. For this Christmas affect the sales and orders in few percents.

Yes, I had a huge drop in sales. I only received maybe 3 or 4 orders on Christmas Eve, 1 or 2 on Christmas day, and again 3 or 4 on boxing day. Today has mostly gone back to normal for me.

I seem to get less orders on the weekend too; so it seems most of my clients are likely people who have a regular work schedule of Monday to Friday with holidays off.

If your clients are on vacation the last two weeks of the year, absolutely.

However, if you’re lucky, and you have clients from all over the world, you might be able to make good money in December.

I’ve also notice some people order when they’re on vacation, since they have more time to pursue their own interests outside their regular jobs.

Archived