Fiverr Community Forum

Is Corona Virus effects number of new customers?

Thaks for that welcome

3 Likes

stay with us and stay with world best family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sure i am here always… thankyou so much for that respect. Obviously i would never leave after having that :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

thank you very much…
stay home stay safe

3 Likes

Yes, it’s something effects on the online community. It’s also increase online customer in some category job.

6 Likes

There are currently fewer clients for the corona-virus, but sell , slowly increasing in some categories. Hopefully, the situation will improve soon.

9 Likes

welcome to fiverr family.

4 Likes

maybe yes or not. But market place is going fine

3 Likes

I seem to have about the same number of buyers. However, I have heard that there are 1000s of more sellers due to people looking for another source of income while they are in isolation.

11 Likes

Yes that might be the issue. because due to increase in number of sellers. great thankyou so much for the help

3 Likes

If you mean affect(definitely in a positive way). I expect a surge of customers and clients during this period as most people have embraced working from home,making orders for regular walk-in products and services.

Mod Note: Post edited.

4 Likes

Too much thanks To tell you this knowledge

3 Likes

You are welcome sir.

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m a new seller, I’ve done three gigs and I get gigs on the front page but I can’t find a job. Would someone please help me with a little advice?

Thank you,
Niyasha

3 Likes

I think yes.
I am new to Fiverr and didnt get my first order yet.
We need to be active on Fiverr for new orders in this pandemic situation.

2 Likes

I also doubt about it

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Covid-19 has affected all. So decreasing the sales would be slightly responsible for that. But as you are a new seller it’d be a little bit more difficult to get sales at first. I’d suggest to optimize your gigs & send proper buyer requests. I hope your get better sales.
Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I suggest you search on this topic on this forum as i think there are already many posts regarding this.

3 Likes

nice question! probably yes

2 Likes

Why does this happen again and again?

2 Likes