Is december a slow month for you too?

mrhighsky

I have noticed a huge drop in orders this month. To be specific I only got 1 order yet since the start of this month. It seems that it does not matter to be on level 2. Also there is no response from the buyers when I make an offer in “buyer requests” section.
Are you experiencing the same thing or there is something wrong with my gig?

December is always a slow month on Fiverr, I guess it can kind of depend on how much you sell per month, TBH Anything below $5k is a slow month for me personally. But, January, Feb and March are always super busy. So relax over the holidays and prep yourself 🙏

December is always a slow month on Fiverr, I guess it can kind of depend on how much you sell per month, TBH Anything below $5k is a slow month for me personally. But, January, Feb and March are always super busy. So relax over the holidays and prep yourself 🙏

I would consider myself lucky if I get any close to $5k. For it is just $5 in this month for me.

I am happy when it’s $800!

Last year I did a lot better, this year I’m making 50% less compared to December 2015.

Yes, December is kinda low on orders but it’s a good thing too.

You don’t have to worry about completing all before Christmas for a happy holiday.

However, if you noticed such a drop in your orders you can always edit the gigs, update them, add more features, drop the price or make new packages and so on.

Good luck and wish you all the best on 2017!

Yes.
I actually experience a decrease in the number of orders I get at times of the year such as this. I think it has to do with the type of gig you’re offering and when demand for them may peak or decline. For my gig, since it’s dependent on college students, I wouldn’t really get much orders from them because they would be on vacation.

Historically, December is a slow moth for many businesses due to the holiday’s, winter solstice, and the realization that a new year is right around the corner. I’ve been a seller here for 7 years in March "17, and this is only the natural ebb and flow of the marketplace, so don’t fret. It’s my personal belief that most consumers/buyers are taking this time to think deeply about life and business directives, so (one tip that I can give you is to) follow suit and review your business plan and goals for what you want fiverr to be next year and beyond.

Historically, December is a slow moth for many businesses due to the holiday’s, winter solstice, and the realization that a new year is right around the corner. I’ve been a seller here for 7 years in March "17, and this is only the natural ebb and flow of the marketplace, so don’t fret. It’s my personal belief that most consumers/buyers are taking this time to think deeply about life and business directives, so (one tip that I can give you is to) follow suit and review your business plan and goals for what you want fiverr to be next year and beyond.

Thanks man. I need to revisit my gigs and I think I will be making a few changes.

Archived