Fiverr Forum

Is everybody on the support team dead?

I posted a support ticket almost 4 days ago and I haven’t heard from anybody! Is this normal? Usually they respond within hours… I am a 2 level seller.

Is there something wrong with the fiverr support system or I am being ignored … again!

Same here. I haven’t heard anything back and i’m usually answered right away with excellent customer service. Actually, I sent in 2 tickets because the first ticket said it was either solved or deleted. It sure wasn’t solved so they must have deleted it. I sent another one yesterday, and no response yet. I have no idea what is going on :-/

The email confirmation on the support ticket did say that they were experiencing a high volume of requests, but still… that doesn’t explain them just deleting my support ticket

Seems like they are working really hard these days. As far as I know, there’s a high volume of requests. So, give them time. Last week I waited around 4 days, but eventually they replied and resolved my issue. :slight_smile:

Best Of Luck.

Sure, I understand if they have a lot of work, as long as they aren’t ignoring me.

But what they did with the first support ticket of brunettegrenade is just unacceptable!

Few months back CS response was within minutes and i was impressed.

And now its been two day for me and i am waiting for their response.

I also need support and not receive reply to ticket…In 2012 responses we received in 10-15 minutes,what happens now?

I got reply in 4h :slight_smile:

Great… so does this mean they wont be fixing the “The certificate has expired. Please use a valid certificate.” problem on the payment-redirect page? Thus=no buying gigs?

because thats what is happening everytime I try to order a gig today…it says the certificates expired and there is no way to pay for gig, thus GET the gig><…

Almost a week since I posted my ticket… still no response. They said on twitter that there is nothing wrong with their Customer Support, I guess they have a problem with their Seller Support! This is very bad and I might concider deleting my account which has made them a lot of money :slight_smile:

It took them exactly 7 days and 12 hours to respond to my ticket…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If I saw this topic sooner i didn’t waste of my time to explain my problem in support section, well i am waiting for any answer for about 9 hours.

Strange, I sent one yesterday and it was answered within 2 minutes…

Almost a week since I posted my ticket… still no response. They said on twitter that there is nothing wrong with their Customer Support, I guess they have a problem with their Seller Support! This is very bad and I might concider deleting my account which has made them a lot of money :slight_smile:

It took them exactly 7 days and 12 hours to respond to my ticket…

If I saw this topic sooner i didn’t waste of my time to explain my problem in support section, well i am waiting for any answer for about 9 hours.

Strange, I sent one yesterday and it was answered within 2 minutes…