Is everyone having this issuee?

photoshoper98

Hey everyone. This about my buyer’s request section, I think it’s kinda strange cause it is been 14 days since I am here but haven’t seen any request in my section.
But if I refresh it maybe 300-400 times continuously then the request appears for little time.
so I am wondering do everyone having this issue or is it just me?
You know it is kinda boring just sitting there refreshing it for hours.
Plz, kindly help.

I hate to quote myself, but I do not want to type this yet again.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

I hate to quote myself, but I do not want to type this yet again.

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

Thanks, Vicky.

So my next target is to reach Level 1 so I can all those BRs.

Archived