Fiverr Forum

Is fiverr a full time job or just a waste of time

hello there, I am a professional and I have a experience of more than two years in logo designing. but i have joined recently fiverr. i have done few works on fiverr and have got some satisfied clients.

I believe on quality work and i will also provide you vector and source file for free. but I am confused whether fiverr is full time employment or just waste of time

If you need best quality logos at reasonable price please contact me

my fiverr gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s2/de7a7a07e4

thank you

When you work a bit and get many reviews and upgrade your level, you will become too busy (probably you are not at the moment). You will see how orders will come in time. And it will become hard to deliver them all. I recommend using buyer requests, although I got only 1/70 buyers contacted.

I joined in 2013, sales were picking up on Fiverr. So I quit my job, quit working on other sites, quit working on my personal website and started focusing on Fiverr. Initially it was good.

But recently Fiverr made some changes and my gigs have disappeared, my marketing efforts helped others get sales instead of me. It was turned out to be a marketing for Fiverr. So I completely stopped marketing my gigs.

Now I’m back focusing on other sites and my personal website, slowly gaining traction.

My advice is, it all depends on the results you get from your efforts on Fiverr.

well sir i just recently joined fiverr is little tough at starting 60 days to get any level according to fiverr rules btw t. y for your advice sir. please do order if you need some high quality unique logo designs

i do expect the same brother :blush: please givee some advice to sell my logo design. i am really good at it