Fiverr Community Forum

Is Fiverr a hobby or job for you?

I was wondering, purely out of curiosity. Is Fiverr an actual job for you, or just a ‘hobby’, for side income?

For me, Fiverr is just a nice little income to fund my travels. Though, in the future I would love to improve and extend my bussiness to other levels. Or at least experiment with it!

Would love to hear what Fiverr is for you exactly!

4 Likes

I joined Fiverr as a job and have high hopes, lets see what Fiverr give me

4 Likes

Before it was a job for many people, but as sellers count becames bigger and bigger, it’s now a hobby.

2 Likes

Really a great question. Well I will try to answer based on my opinion. So, I don’t think there is anything better than saying, this is a hobby that is my job, because I find satisfaction here, in doing my hobbies and my work. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hobby: an activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure.

I definitely do not work on Fiverr during my leisure time for pleasure. The words “work/job” and “hobby” don’t usually go together :smiley: cuz most people don’t work in their leisure time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But yeah, I work on Fiverr to earn some extra income. However, no matter whether it is an actual job or just a part-time job for earning some additional income, I do not compromise on the professionalism/quality of services provided. :blush:

3 Likes

I retired 6 years ago and started to work on Fiverr to have extra :moneybag: to buy the little extras. So I would not say it is a hobby. :woman_juggling:

Lately unexpected costs have arisen and I am glad I have Fiverr to help pay these bills. :warning:

3 Likes

For me it’s a fun addictive hobby. I don’t see what I do as a job because I enjoy it too much to call it that.

4 Likes

I have been 100% self employed for the last 25 years. Right now Fiverr is one of about 6 streams of income for me. I am a freelance audio and video producer. Fiverr’s income has been one of the steadiest predictable streams of income that I have ever had. Go Fiverr!

Fiverr since October 2013.

6 Likes

The monent you start getting paid for it, I’d say it becomes a job, so it is a job for me.
Not my main source of income, but still very helpful for sure.
I also see it as a source of information. Boy did I learn a lot here.

2 Likes