Is Fiverr a hobby or job for you?

onepaperfold

I was wondering, purely out of curiosity. Is Fiverr an actual job for you, or just a ‘hobby’, for side income?

For me, Fiverr is just a nice little income to fund my travels. Though, in the future I would love to improve and extend my bussiness to other levels. Or at least experiment with it!

Would love to hear what Fiverr is for you exactly!

• Like 11

Hobby: an activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure.

I definitely do not work on Fiverr during my leisure time for pleasure. The words “work/job” and “hobby” don’t usually go together 😃 cuz most people don’t work in their leisure time 😜

But yeah, I work on Fiverr to earn some extra income. However, no matter whether it is an actual job or just a part-time job for earning some additional income, I do not compromise on the professionalism/quality of services provided. 😊

• Like 10

I have been 100% self employed for the last 25 years. Right now Fiverr is one of about 6 streams of income for me. I am a freelance audio and video producer. Fiverr’s income has been one of the steadiest predictable streams of income that I have ever had. Go Fiverr!

Fiverr since October 2013.

• Like 12

• 4 years later...
On 10/14/2018 at 8:50 PM, onepaperfold said:

I was wondering, purely out of curiosity. Is Fiverr an actual job for you, or just a ‘hobby’, for side income?

For me, Fiverr is just a nice little income to fund my travels. Though, in the future I would love to improve and extend my bussiness to other levels. Or at least experiment with it!

Would love to hear what Fiverr is for you exactly!

Well, It is a platform to show my skills. to meet new people, new cultures, and new work environments to see how I adapt to this international marketplace. I have a permanent job. But I still love to sell my skills and I feel very confident about myself when clients give me a good review.

• Like 4