Fiverr Forum

Is fiverr a scam business?

Clearing period has passed but I cann’t see some available bucks on my account.

Can you guys convince me this is not a scam business?

I do not want to waste my time!

Fiverr is the best of the best source of income that help everyone that is newbie or expert in making money online.

The problem is not on Fiverr but in the sellers that don’t know how to provide and promote their services to get sales and reputation; that means more money start comes in their account.

The clearing period is a straightforward process to protect buyers, as we know that the buyers who give you money and Fiverr get portion for that.

Believe or not my only source of income is Fiverr. I am always try to improve my skills.

I hope this convince you and others that are skeptical of Fiverr

Clearing period can vary but is at least 14 days. You can all correct me if I’m wrong. It is not available to withdraw until there is an amount under “Withdraw your revenues” If you have any amount under “Upcoming Payments Expected revenues from active orders” and “Awaiting Clearance Incoming payments,” then it will be on it’s way to your “withdraw your revenues” section. If you are iffy about anything customer support will be able to answer your questions more thoroughly.

For all, thanks for your comments.

I said it has passed because I clicked to the " Clearing " word and then " available on December 09 " appeared.

I’m not trying to make Fiverr as a bad place, because you all know that we want to earn money and we need a trust.

Correct me If I’m wrong, I just want to be a succesful seller the same with you all.

Likely you have been coming to Fiverr for a couple of years, but I’m a newbie here, the first time to earn and I just want to ensure what I did is not worthless.

Your friend

thanks

Fiverr is in no way a scam site. I’ve been paid on time every time you just have to wait the 14-17 days

funtasticbaby said: Likely you have been coming to Fiverr for a couple of years, but I'm a newbie here
we were all newbies at one point or another, fiverr is what you make of it

Reply to @funtasticbaby: Don’t forget now, for each $5 that you earn, Fiverr takes $1. So you actually earn only $4 per gig (not that I’m complaining, as I realize Fiverr has to make money too).

I always get my payment, albeit after 14-17 days. Once you get going, there is always something clearing. I simply let it add up before I withdraw.

I’ll echo the responses you’ve gotten.

You’re in a safe space.

The only “scams” on fiverr are some sellers that sneak in to make our marketplace a marred(ketplace)

Reply to @anarchofighter: Lol

Just posted this over on another, similar thread. You may be experiencing the same issue I am. Coincidentally, both of the orders where the funds have been “stuck” in the clearing stage were due for withdrawal on December 9.

I haven’t had this issue until recently, but contacted Customer Support about an order that was stuck on “clearing” after the date it was supposed to be available for withdrawal (that one has since cleared, but now there’s another in the same situation). Their reply was:

"Thank you for letting us know. This is a known issue and our technical team is working on it. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

So, I’m not sure if this is a new “known issue” or something that’s been going on for a while, but it has started affecting me in the past couple of days.

Ah very good! Thank you.

Patience! You’ll get your bucks to show up soon!

Ya. I had nothing clear for two days (Which never happens because I complete orders every day) but, things are starting to roll now. Have faith in the Fiverr team to fix things when things need fixing as fast as possible. Fiverr is their money machine, and just like us, they don’t want it broken either.

Fiverr is the best of the best source of income that help everyone that is newbie or expert in making money online.

The problem is not on Fiverr but in the sellers that don’t know how to provide and promote their services to get sales and reputation; that means more money start comes in their account.

The clearing period is a straightforward process to protect buyers, as we know that the buyers who give you money and Fiverr get portion for that.

Believe or not my only source of income is Fiverr. I am always try to improve my skills.

I hope this convince you and others that are skeptical of Fiverr

Clearing period can vary but is at least 14 days. You can all correct me if I’m wrong. It is not available to withdraw until there is an amount under “Withdraw your revenues” If you have any amount under “Upcoming Payments Expected revenues from active orders” and “Awaiting Clearance Incoming payments,” then it will be on it’s way to your “withdraw your revenues” section. If you are iffy about anything customer support will be able to answer your questions more thoroughly.

For all, thanks for your comments.

I said it has passed because I clicked to the " Clearing " word and then " available on December 09 " appeared.

I’m not trying to make Fiverr as a bad place, because you all know that we want to earn money and we need a trust.

Correct me If I’m wrong, I just want to be a succesful seller the same with you all.

Likely you have been coming to Fiverr for a couple of years, but I’m a newbie here, the first time to earn and I just want to ensure what I did is not worthless.

Your friend

thanks

Fiverr is in no way a scam site. I’ve been paid on time every time you just have to wait the 14-17 days

funtasticbaby said: Likely you have been coming to Fiverr for a couple of years, but I'm a newbie here
we were all newbies at one point or another, fiverr is what you make of it

Reply to @funtasticbaby: Don’t forget now, for each $5 that you earn, Fiverr takes $1. So you actually earn only $4 per gig (not that I’m complaining, as I realize Fiverr has to make money too).