Fiverr Forum

Is fiverr being sneeky?

Having about 5 different messages asking to do business outside of Fiverr makes me think I am being set up. I know you will get the usual lala about I don’t have a paypal account yet and need the “item” right away. I am getting message more along the lines of hey whats your paypal address I will send you some funds to do this and that.

Or Hey I don’t know how this thing works can we do this outside of this website etc.

Think there is Fiverr is doing integrity checks to see if you will take the bait?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

HAHAHA! I’m so glad I’m not the only one paranoid about that!

I also wonder if they have mystery shoppers. By the way, how’s your new avartar working out? Its more freaky than the first one. :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: I think his very first one was better. It was dark but not as scary.

Reply to @musiclover: Buyer asked me my name because calling me seemydeath made him sad. MAN i don’t wanna make anyone sad I’m a jester!

Reply to @vedmak: Uhhhh…its a little creepy. But hey, I’m a bit of a scary cat myself, so it doesn’t take much to scare me. Lol

Reply to @seemydeath: Awwww…that sucks, but at least your username didn’t scare him off. It should be more about the value in what you offer.

Reply to @vedmak: I am an angel

Reply to @vedmak: hmmm…

vedmak said: Reply to @musiclover: Real scary people always look like angels

@vedmak is that anything do to with you being married three times??? just saying..

I have not received any offer like that, just yet.

I am active in Fiverr for a few months.

If you find someone offering something like that, report him/her.

I misspelled Sneaky… what a disappointment

Reply to @vedmak: I think your problem is obvious… not metamorphosis… these angels you have been marrying are in fact weeping angels.