Is fiverr forum helpful for getting orders?

farzeen_shareef

Who is your target audience? Are they spending time on this forum?

It’s mostly sellers who is spending time here. Are we your target audience?
Otherwise it’s highly unlikely you will get orders through forum.
Check this topic and how many people said that they never received any orders from the forum 👇

pollOk, I was chatting in one of the topics with another new seller who was trying to convince me that buyers come to the forum to look for sellers and their gigs because they couldn’t find anything worthy in fiverr. So I decided to create a poll to check Statistics on how many people really got orders from advertising their link on this forum. I left 2 categories: for people who never posted/advertised their link in the forum but still got orders from the forum because their clients liked…

I use the forums to help and enjoy a community of like minded freelancers all doing the same thing as me, using Fiverr. It’s not to earn more sales.

I also think it reveals a lot about people and quite frankly the more I see of people the less I want to order from them (in most cases) i.e. if you have a proofreading gig and post your bad English across the forums. Not a good advertisement.

What do you think?Is this forum helpful for getting orders?

Is this forum helpful for getting orders?

Helpful how?

If you’re asking whether you’ll get orders after posting “This is great to know”, “Thanks for this wonderful piece of information”, and so on, as often as you can, the answer is no. Cluttering the forum with countless “thank you” posts will not bring you sales; if anyone notices your posts at all, they’ll remember you as someone who’s got nothing to say.

However, if you read the forum a lot (and I mean a lot, your current reading time is 1 hour, which is nothing), you might learn useful things, and how to become a better seller. That might bring you sales, if you really learn and apply what you’ve learned.

@farzeen_shareef,

I would say there is one way the forum is helpful, and another way that it is not.

1. The forum is helpful if you are using it to get tips, updates, and strategies to improve your gigs
  2. It is not helpful it you are referring to some hidden point system to increase your “rank”, because as far as I can tell it does not have any impact on this

Hope that helps! 😊

@creat1vepattern

Who is your target audience? Are they spending time on this forum?

It’s mostly sellers who is spending time here. Are we your target audience?

Otherwise it’s highly unlikely you will get orders through forum.

Check this topic and how many people said that they never received any orders from the forum 👇

pollOk, I was chatting in one of the topics with another new seller who was trying to convince me that buyers come to the forum to look for sellers and their gigs because they couldn’t find anything worthy in fiverr. So I decided to create a poll to check Statistics on how many people really got orders from advertising their link on this forum. I left 2 categories: for people who never posted/advertised their link in the forum but still got orders from the forum because their clients liked…

Thanks for the information

@farzeen_shareef,

I would say there is one way the forum is helpful, and another way that it is not.

1. The forum is helpful if you are using it to get tips, updates, and strategies to improve your gigs
  2. It is not helpful it you are referring to some hidden point system to increase your “rank”, because as far as I can tell it does not have any impact on this

Hope that helps! 😊

@creat1vepattern

It surely did sir. Thanks

Is this forum helpful for getting orders?

Helpful how?

If you’re asking whether you’ll get orders after posting “This is great to know”, “Thanks for this wonderful piece of information”, and so on, as often as you can, the answer is no. Cluttering the forum with countless “thank you” posts will not bring you sales; if anyone notices your posts at all, they’ll remember you as someone who’s got nothing to say.

However, if you read the forum a lot (and I mean a lot, your current reading time is 1 hour, which is nothing), you might learn useful things, and how to become a better seller. That might bring you sales, if you really learn and apply what you’ve learned.

Ok. I understand your point

Guest fibocci

You don’t get orders directly from this forum, you just learn how to handle things as a seller.

Archived