Is Fiverr killing old gigs?

drvfx1

I made a gig 5 months ago and it had a good ranking in the search without any efforts and I was caring about the SEO and tags and all of this stuff.
but what I notice that after I get 18 reviews on my gig all 5 stars they are losing in the SEO and ranking which is not logic that Its performance was better with 2-3 reviews and it is worse when I get 18 review
on the other side, I decided to create another gig for another category and same thing happens Its performance was great although it had no reviews.
So Please I want someone to give a me a clue for this mystery I am still trying to optimize my older gig be tags and SEO title and sharing it on social media but it has been a month now without any progress.
thank you.

If you’re still getting orders, your ‘rank’ doesn’t really matter. There’s been an enormous influx of new sellers, and Fiverr gives a temporary boost to new accounts. If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

As long as your editing: Please see (CPM) point 3 and (FAQ) point 1. Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide Keep in mind that whenever you make edits to your gig, it needs to be verified by Fiverr and will not show up in the search.

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis.”

This can be found here, https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status under Gig Status, in the second drop-down.

Archived