Is Fiverr Learn Badge helps

corteperfecto

Hey everyone!

I have a very good experience as a Video Editor/Motion Graphics since I was working with lots of News Media Agencies and Production House’s.
I was just thinking to buy some video tutorials to get a badge which could help me to get an orders.

Is Fiverr Learn worth the badge on your profile.

Does it help you to increase your sales?

If anybody had any experience please share with me.

Thanks in advance

Hey everyone!

I have a very good experience as a Video Editor/Motion Graphics since I was working with lots of News Media Agencies and Production House’s.

I was just thinking to buy some video tutorials to get a badge which could help me to get an orders.

Is Fiverr Learn worth the badge on your profile.

Does it help you to increase your sales?

Thanks in advance

If you type “do Fiverr courses help get orders” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

I am a Bookkeeper on Fiverr. But i have given the exam in US Basic English test but failed . Fiverr give me scope to give retake after 90 days. how am i give quickly? please reply if possible.

I would recommend studying English words and vocabulary so that you’re prepared the next time you choose to take the test.

i have given the exam in US Basic English test but failed

On the other hand, your reply doesn’t really have anything to do with this thread because @corteperfecto was talking about Fiverr courses, and you’re talking about Fiverr tests, which are 2 totally different things! For future reference, I would suggest reading the thread before you leave a reply! Thanks!

You should only buy the courses if you are actually interested in learning the content. The badge can inspire more confidence, but I doubt that most buyers look at it.

Thanks for your reply @vibronx . Yeah that’s why I was little confused that should earn a badge of training. Because I have enough experience with profile already but I thought it could attract the buyers. On the other hand I really don’t need to buy that tutorial in which I am already well experienced.

Thanks again!

Archived