Is fiverr life changing decision for you?

smartdezigner4u

poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes
    • No

I need to know how peoples struggle to get succeed on fiverr 🙂

Why? Everyone’s struggles are different. Your struggles will be nothing like those of other sellers. You are unique. They are unique. You are going to have to learn how to overcome your own unique struggles in order to succeed. No one here on Fiverr can tell you how to do that – because none of us are you. 😉

Why? Everyone’s struggles are different. Your struggles will be nothing like those of other sellers. You are unique. They are unique. You are going to have to learn how to overcome your own unique struggles in order to succeed. No one here on Fiverr can tell you how to do that – because none of us are you. :wink:

Ok Brother 🙂 I got it :wink:

Thanks!

Ok Brother 🙂

Thanks!

Ok Brother 🙂

That sounded a bit sarcastic to me. Especially with the winking smiley face.

And I know for a fact, that I am not related to you. Nor am I your comrade. Therefore, I am not your “brother”. I have a name. You may use that when you refer to me. 🙂

Ok Brother 🙂

And I know for a fact, that I am not related to you. Nor am I your comrade. Therefore, I am not your “brother”. I have a name. You may use that when you refer to me. 🙂

jonbass i apologies for that

I did not know you don’t like the brother word from some unknown peoples

well thank you for you response it’s appreciated

Joining fiverr is a tactical decision for me to step in international market, as from long time i am working for local institutions. Secondly their was increasing echo of low rates available at freelance market places. So i joined it to get depths of this new wave. Till now its good experience

Joining fiverr is a tactical decision for me to step in international market, as from long time i am working for local institutions. Secondly their was increasing echo of low rates available at freelance market places. So i joined it to get depths of this new wave. Till now its good experience

That’s great to hear that you quit job from local institute and get second step of working for yourself to gain personal experience with different clients from all over the i world 👍

I wish you best luck for your journey on fiverr 😉

That’s great to hear that you quit job from local institute and get second step of working for yourself to gain personal experience with different clients from all over the i world 👍

I wish you best luck for your journey on fiverr 😉

No i havent quit any job i run my own company which provides services to big institutes.

Ok Brother 🙂

Ok Brother 🙂

If you’re going to so sensitive, why not be culturally sensitive which means starting with the assumption that you are not in your living room with your family.

Shocking, but yes–on this planet there are other countries besides The States, other cultures besides yours, other languages besides English, and expressions + speaking styles that are different than in English.

I know ur reaction is to attack me now. 😂

Is fiverr life changing decision for you guys?

From where you start and what was the worth of your first sale?

And from where you heard about fiverr.com?

I don’t think that Jon attacked him, IMO Jon’s message to the OP was to make him aware that you should be always careful about the use of emojis and also that it isn’t good to ask such things as:

Personally, I don’t want to discuss numbers at all.

For example, if the OP stated how Fiverr changed his life, how he heard about Fiverr, and what are the things that they helped him, without asking the quoted question it would have been a different thing. The OP wanted to learn more about everyone, but not sharing anything about him. 😊

I don’t think that Jon attacked him, IMO Jon’s message to the OP was to make him aware that you should be always careful about the use of emojis and also that it isn’t good to ask such things as:

Personally, I don’t want to discuss numbers at all.

For example, if the OP stated how Fiverr changed his life, how he heard about Fiverr, and what are the things that they helped him, without asking the quoted question it would have been a different thing. The OP wanted to learn more about everyone, but not sharing anything about him. 😊

I know.

My comment was not about that, rather about his response to ‘brother.’

😊

Other than in stereotypical American movies it is not very popular to call others brother or sister.

It’s just sounds silly in real life.

Other than in stereotypical American movies it is not very popular to call others brother or sister.

Well i don’t like to watch movies

So i don’t know about the culture of foreign countries peoples

i accepted my mistake and i already apologized for that

And Thank You for your comment it’s Appreciated

Ok Brother 🙂

If you’re going to so sensitive, why not be culturally sensitive which means starting with the assumption that you are not in your living room with your family.

Shocking, but yes–on this planet there are other countries besides The States, other cultures besides yours, other languages besides English, and expressions + speaking styles that are different than in English.

Then you don’t know me very well.

Just FYI, in most Asian countries we refer to people like they are part of our own family members. E.g: Uncle, Auntie, Grandpa, Brother, Sister etc - in many different languages if you do the literal transalation.

Maybe he doesn’t realise it, but it does sound weird when you are non-asian.

A thread basically revolving about fragile, special little snowflakes that find being referred to in a friendly manner by something they aren’t fully used to, as it doesn’t often occur in their backyard, completely insulting and outrageous.

Roflmao.

And then the OP apologizing for it.

I’m almost tempted to speak my mind on the subject and say: @jonbaas feeling shaken by being called a “brother” and outraged by a “slight pinch of sarcasm” detected through your perception of an emoji?

You should see a gynecologist.

But I won’t as I know it will create an outrage sheetstorm and I’m not as good at handling it as POTUS.

Oh, wait…

A thread basically revolving about fragile, special little snowflakes that find being referred to in a friendly manner by something they aren’t fully used to, as it doesn’t often occur in their backyard, completely insulting and outrageous.

Opinion noted. …

What’s OP excuse for calling females brother tho? I see where Jon is coming from and understand his POV. I think it’ll be easier to address people by their usernames to avoid misunderstandings.

Besides, @gig_freak is right, why not start off by sharing your experience first.

What’s OP excuse for calling females brother tho?

He wouldn’t, you would have been addressed as SISTER.

😉

Archived