Is Fiverr my main income?

gelmas12

Yes, but only because I don’t have an ‘actual job’ right now- that being said where I’m at, what I earn is enough to get me by (but it’s still only the second month like this, so who knows ^^) I will be publishing my own works / working on other projects as well as time goes on but for now this is okay.

Yes, but only because I don’t have an ‘actual job’ right now- that being said where I’m at, what I earn is enough to get me by (but it’s still only the second month like this, so who knows ^^) I will be publishing my own works / working on other projects as well as time goes on but for now this is okay.

I wanted to know if it is possible to make money on this site)

I wanted to know if it is possible to make money on this site)

In my opinion, it’s possible but it depends on many thing like:

if you provide gigs in a competitive field, if you have stellar skills or not, if you can actually build up a business online, etc…

It also depends on where you live. Let’s say you live in Europe and your monthly average expense is 500 euro, would you be able to attract enough buyers to sustain yourself?

For a lot of people it’s the only source of income.

The problem is that due to a huge influx of new freelancers caused by the pandemic, a lot of people came to the platform and that means more competitors. Plus, there’s also the algorithm that removes you from search randomly.

In my opinion, it’s possible but it depends on many thing like:

if you provide gigs in a competitive field, if you have stellar skills or not, if you can actually build up a business online, etc…

It also depends on where you live. Let’s say you live in Europe and your monthly average expense is 500 euro, would you be able to attract enough buyers to sustain yourself?

If he is from eastern he has a chance to grow a business fast, but me living in western, it would take so long time, this is why it is an additional income.

I am relatively new here. I wonder how many platforms people use to make money?

Right now I’m only on Fiverr , but many people use multiple marketplaces at the same time, again its all depend on your potential ,time management, skill and experience(All these come with the passage of time 🙂 ) so you have to start the journey patiently with determination.

Right now I’m only on Fiverr , but many people use multiple marketplaces at the same time, again its all depend on your potential ,time management, skill and experience(All these come with the passage of time 🙂 ) so you have to start the journey patiently with determination.

Thank you for your feedback)

It depends on various aspects. country, skill, experience.
I know plenty people who are earning handsome income in Pakistan through fiverr and having a successful career.
Idk about US, but I think no one with a family or even individual can sustain in 1000$ a month (correct me if am wrong), But in my country if a guy is earning 1000$ through this platform he is above average salary person or you can say he is earning double amount of what normal budget for a family guy earns.

For me Fiverr is a useful second income. I don’t rely on it, but over the years the revenue has helped me survive some difficult situations.

Even though Fiverr is my preferred freelancing platform, it can be very volatile with an influx of sales one moment and none the next. Because of this, I have to artificially limit the number of orders I can accept to ensure that I never become overwhelmed with work.

While Fiverr has made some people rich (if you believe the publicity), for most of us it is a way to earn some extra money utilising our existing skills.

About 30% of my monthly freelance income is from Fiverr.

I am a full-time freelance writer with a couple of contracts in place with non-Fiverr sources.

Fiverr usually helps me to fill an otherwise slow week with some additional writing tasks.

Lately, it has dropped for me but I just fill those holes with work from other sources.

Archived