Is Fiverr Selling Luck?

marketstar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know… For me i was getting 1-4 order daily. But since last week, sales dropped 100% suddenly… now almost no order at all.

I don’t really know what’s happening and it’s causing some kind of panic on me and some other member… I’m sure there’s something up with fiverr. IDK… Just opinion bro.

I’ve noticed large swings on activity. There have been a few times when I would get 6 jobs in a day. That’s huge for voice over. But then I would have really dead times where I would get nothing for days. My reviews are excellent, my work is incredible for price they pay. So I have to believe something is going on with fiverr. It has been really slow for over a month even though my reviews and rating is excellent. It’s a mystery to me.

Nobody can sell luck. If I’m right, then luck is merely the universe’s way of showing you that you’re on the right path.

I could be horribly wrong–but in my experience, if I fight a run of bad luck by trying to make it happen, it doesn’t get better. If I work with what I should have been doing, it suddenly gets silky smooth.

You’ll know it when it’s happening.I wouldn’t apply that process here though, this is a capitalist marketplace. Some days I get no orders, others I get 15+. Don’t rely on Fiverr. It’s a neat place to build a steady-ish income, but to rely on it? Nah mate.

Just like any business it takes time first to be known… I posted 2 weeks ago and have had not had any sales… So always depends on what you offer and how interested the Buyer is to get it… Remember their are a lot here all in same boat, and just like any type of marketing 5% are usually the successful ones… Now go see if you can reach the Goal you need and wish you all success. Just remember success nearly always follows Failure. Do not give up and keep to the goal you wish to achieve.

I got zero sales this week. I’m not really sure what’s going but one thing I observed is, especially in my gig, is it’s getting saturated. Lots of sellers are copying and pasting gig. One time one seller copied my gig image. That’s why I got my face on my image, try to copy that. lol

I have been experiencing a significant slow down and I cannot determine the reason. I spent three months working on polishing most of my gigs and the results paid off for three months in a row, with last month being my highest sales month to date since I began here on Fiverr in Oct. 2013. Now I’m lucky if I get a sale a week and I haven’t changed one thing. I am still the or one of the highly recommended gigs in most of my categories with outstanding reviews. I spent time researching the competition and data and have not come up with anything. I truly believe something happened on Fiverr’s end over the past 2 weeks, but I can’t point to anything specifically. I can accept a slow period as it does happen, but this has never happened for this long to me since I started. I don’t know what to do. I’m curious on fiverr’s marketing campaign and how that directly impacts my business.

Archived