Is fiverr still a good market place for beginners?

abirhasan911

Well, it all depends on the niche you are talking about here. Some niches are saturated and over-crowded. You might want to consider focusing on specific niches rather than generic ones. For example, if you are doing a logo design, consider focusing more on a particular type of logo design like wedding logo, weightloss logo, etc. Fiverr is still good for start-ups with zero capital, but not as easy as it used to be. You need to do more research and work the work to earn it now. I hope this makes sense.

Well, it all depends on the niche you are talking about here. Some niches are saturated and over-crowded. You might want to consider focusing on specific niches rather than generic ones. For example, if you are doing a logo design, consider focusing more on a particular type of logo design like wedding logo, weightloss logo, etc. Fiverr is still good for start-ups with zero capital, but not as easy as it used to be. You need to do more research and work the work to earn it now. I hope this makes sense.

Yes this is much better but book cover has no category like logo.

Yes this is much better but book cover has no category like logo.

Book covers are under the “Book Covers & Packaging” category which seem to be overcrowded. Like I mentioned initially, try to modify what you offer, study the market. As a newbie, you would find the Buyers Request(BR) very handy. The BR is a good tool for pitching your offer to potential buyers. You need to be able to understand their project and articulate clearly how you can help them achieve their goals. You need some reviews to scale through, and you can get that using the BR regularly. Learn to over-deliver, if others are offering one style of a book cover, then offer something different, say, three different styles to get the buyers attention. Most importantly, don’t just deliver, but deliver something "professional, unique, and of great value ", that would leave your buyers gasping for more. Well, this is just my own little advice. Everyone started small; no one started at the top.

I wish YOU all the best in your future sales!

• 3 weeks later...

Book covers are under the “Book Covers & Packaging” category which seem to be overcrowded. Like I mentioned initially, try to modify what you offer, study the market. As a newbie, you would find the Buyers Request(BR) very handy. The BR is a good tool for pitching your offer to potential buyers. You need to be able to understand their project and articulate clearly how you can help them achieve their goals. You need some reviews to scale through, and you can get that using the BR regularly. Learn to over-deliver, if others are offering one style of a book cover, then offer something different, say, three different styles to get the buyers attention. Most importantly, don’t just deliver, but deliver something "professional, unique, and of great value ", that would leave your buyers gasping for more. Well, this is just my own little advice. Everyone started small; no one started at the top.

I wish YOU all the best in your future sales!

Thanks for important information.

Archived