Is fiverr support real or a chatbot?

caitlinsmithxo

My colleague had his account disabled today, and can’t get anywhere with email support, so I’m asking this for him.

Is support real or a chatbot? He’s getting the same responses over and over that don’t make sense. He can’t get any explanation.

I know this will get deleted soon, so can someone answer this quickly.

Thank you Topaz. They are responding, but it seems to be copy/paste over and over, offering no help or explanation.

Why would you think this post will be deleted soon?

To answer your question, yes support is real. When your account was disabled you should have gotten an email with an explanation to why your account was disabled.

What @annai80 said is correct. Support only bans accounts if there is a violation of ToS or 3rd party rules or something similar. Read what they sent you the very first time. They don’t typically reinstate accounts once they are banned, so it’s mostly a moot point unless you have a question related to something else about the ban. I also don’t know why you said this would be deleted unless you made a second account and now you expect to lose it. Since you posted this from a brand new account, perhaps that is an issue.

What @annai80 said is correct. Support only bans accounts if there is a violation of ToS or 3rd party rules or something similar. Read what they sent you the very first time. They don’t typically reinstate accounts once they are banned, so it’s mostly a moot point unless you have a question related to something else about the ban. I also don’t know why you said this would be deleted unless you made a second account and now you expect to lose it. Since you posted this from a brand new account, perhaps that is an issue.

I also don’t know why you said this would be deleted unless you made a second account and now you expect to lose it. Since you posted this from a brand new account, perhaps that is an issue.

fonthaunt said what lots of us are thinking. There are frequent messages in the forum from people who are asking about their friend’s banned accounts.

Real people send out messages in customer support but it’s usual that they don’t discuss reasons for why accounts are banned.

Well as a realist, I have seen fiverr ban accounts for no reason. I’m lucky to still have mine. The only reason we are all chipper about fiverr and can’t understand why the post would be deleted, is because we still have our accounts. BUT the moment something isn’t kosher to them, in the TOS or not, poof you’re gone.

And they don’t like being questioned, or being shown in a negative light, that’s why this post may get deleted. It questions them. And how dare you question the big F.

Thanks for all your responses. Conversation fuels progress.

Well as a realist, I have seen fiverr ban accounts for no reason. I’m lucky to still have mine. The only reason we are all chipper about fiverr and can’t understand why the post would be deleted, is because we still have our accounts. BUT the moment something isn’t kosher to them, in the TOS or not, poof you’re gone.

And they don’t like being questioned, or being shown in a negative light, that’s why this post may get deleted. It questions them. And how dare you question the big F.

There are posts all over the forum that discuss Fiverr realistically. Some put Fiverr in a negative light, some are just about transparency, and some straighten out misconceptions. The only reason posts/threads are deleted or removed is when they violate the forum rules or go so far astray that they lead to name calling, etc. The forum moderators are ordinary sellers and buyers. Staff does have access to the forum and they get involved in moderation sometimes, but most of the time they don’t need to. So, whatever floats your boat is fine, but it doesn’t sound like what I’m used to.

I have seen fiverr ban accounts for no reason.

No reason that we know of you mean, but not necessarily no reason.

There are lots of negative posts about fiverr and they stay.

Well as a realist, I have seen fiverr ban accounts for no reason.

I have never seen any accounts banned without any reason. This would b.t.w. make absolutely no sense at all, as it wouldn’t really comply to the business model of Fiverr.

If you have seen accounts banned, I assume they were friends. Probably a little shady.

It is very likely that it is your account, why would you otherwise start a discussion like that?

I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn’t do that even if my best friend had an account that gets banned. I would shrug and tell him not do stupid !@#$.

Archived