Fiverr Community Forum

Is Fiverr support temporarily available?

Hi! I recently made a support ticket to Fiverr 3 days ago (6/21) re: my current order but they’ve yet to respond. Is Fiverr support currently unavailable? Are there alternative ways to reach out to someone at Fiverr?

3 Likes

Due to the ongoing crisis, support requests may take longer. I waited 5 days.

3 Likes

Due to covid situations and all it may take time mostly.

It will take approx 1 week to respond.

1 Like

Thanks! One last thing, I see that I have to “respond within the next 3 days or the order will be automatically approved and completed” to the buyer’s recent delivery. May I know if there’s a way behind this as I wait for support to get back to me?

1 Like

The only way I know is to ask for a revision, however if you ask for a revision and do not need one then that is against TOS.

What is the issue with the order you need to contact CS for?

1 Like

Are you the buyer? We need to know the problem to give some suggestions. If you have a problem with a delivery of your order have you asked the seller about it?

Hello, Due to novel corona virus situation it may take time.

I think you mean novel corona virus. Novel means “new” or “unique”.

Novel: new original unusual unfamiliar

1 Like

Yes, typing mistake.

1 Like

Thanks for the useful tips! As of now, a Fiverr represenative has gotten back to my ticket. My issue to the buyer is that they used non-unique art works taken from google images and passed it as their own where I originally wanted a unique digital oil painting

1 Like

And may we know what the outcome was.

1 Like

Order was cancelled by support so I got my money back and they’ll be investigating the seller further.

1 Like