Is game session not breaking the ToS?

businessboi8

Sellers can usually organise off-site contact only if that’s what’s required for them to complete their gig. As much communication as possible should be conducted through the order page; although, obviously it’s ok to chat during your game.

This is a general rule. Please note my post isn’t intended to replace the advice given by official Fiverr material and CS.

Also Screenshotting 1-2 pictures while doing a game session can serve as great proof that I completed buyer’s order right?

I would imagine so. Plus, don’t lots of games have logs? So, if you got into any trouble, you could screenshot a pic of your log.

It’d be cool if those with gaming gigs chimed in, but I’m not sure if there any who regularly use the forum.

I would imagine so. Plus, don’t lots of games have logs? So, if you got into any trouble, you could screenshot a pic of your log.

It’d be cool if those with gaming gigs chimed in, but I’m not sure if there any who regularly use the forum.

Yea …we can learn more experiences if diversity keeps on increasing on Fiverr!

Yea I already did that… I meant that through game sessions ToS are kinda getting violated ( it’s also in lifestyle category)

It’s a gray area for sure and would be nice if these things were clarified when announcements are made. This even came up in the discussion for the news post and there’s yet to be a response to it.

Hey all! Over the past year, we’ve seen a significant increase in game-related purchases and Gig registrations. Gaming is on the rise, and so is the need for talented people to service the industry, so we’ve launched our first-ever industry store for Gaming to provide services from skilled developers, designers, and more. We’re thrilled to share with you our new Gaming store Fiverr_Gaming_Store3.thumb.jpg.0eb3a42deac65f84b303e957b79f6233.jpgCategories include: Game DevelopmentQACharacter ModelingStoryboardsGame DesignCharacter …

I wanted to ask something… why some link show “1 bubble emoji” on side of the link? Sorry if it’s kinda off topic

You/he might mean the thingie that indicates how many times a link was clicked.

This forum grants badges for all kinds of stuff, like if a certain number of people clicked a link you posted, you’ll get a “popular link” badge.

On topic - it’s best to get permission from support for the whole gig (not per order/buyer) to share contact info/use xy system/site to chat with your customers, and make sure to share such info only on the actual order page (not in messages/chat).

Archived