Fiverr Community Forum

Is Increase sell if I purchase course from fiverr?

Is there any benefit to the seller if they purchase any course from fiverr?

10 Likes

Purchasing a Learn course will not increase your sales. The only benefit is learning the contents of the course and applying it, which is up to you.

5 Likes

Thanks for your information.

2 Likes

In the Learn FAQ section, Fiverr indicates that course participation is a factor in gig ranking:

Based on anecdotal evidence, though, there doesn’t appear to be a strong correlation between passing a course and increased sales or better ranking. As @imagination7413 said, the best reason to take a course is a desire to learn.

3 Likes

I could be wrong…but I think it may! :grinning: After you complete the entire course and pass all the quizzes it says it gives you “a boost in the marketplace” https://youtu.be/vhFpHAoPnxE

4 Likes

Fiverr say so. But there isn’t any evidence. You can search in forum and see their comments.
Most probably it doesn’t that much make difference

3 Likes

It will increase your knowledge, sometimes it can ne happened.

1 Like

You can learning new thing, is not connected to your sales.

1 Like

Purchasing course from Fiverr and and seller service selling is completely different thing

At least from the free course I did, I didn’t see any kind of difference. Haven’t done any paid courses though.

1 Like

So if I want to do the course, I have to do it with the desire to learn, not the expectation of gig rankings.

3 Likes

Thanks for your information.

1 Like

Has it happened to anyone?

1 Like

The courses teach you skills to help you provided better services to your clients. It does not affect gig impressions or increased sales in any way. You have to optimize your gig and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Yes, Now I am clear in this topic. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your nice comments.

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable information.

1 Like

The video is also a few years old. (If the weight of having a badge is 1, but the comparative scale is 100, then the change is indeed insignificant. The video can still be true without being accurate.)

“…you can immediately transform your new skills into money, and improve your marketplace ranking.”

Oh, that is some clever wording. ‘Transform’ in this case is ‘implement’ which stands in for ‘work’. It’s a playful and fluffy phrase, avoiding using the word ‘work’, and provides zero context as to how.

3 Likes

Yes In this video say that is true

If I learn better ,can also earn better