Fiverr Forum

Is is worth applying for Pro? Do Pro sellers get tons of orders?

Been thinking about applying for Fiverr Pro but not sure if it’s worth it. I checked out some of the profiles and a lot of them didn’t have any orders in queue. One profile in my field hadn’t even made a delivery since 2017. Is it worth to try get into Pro? What do you think?

As far as I am aware, Pro sellers have to charge a minimum of $100 per order. I wouldn’t be able to go Pro for this reason, as it would see my regular buyers run for the hills.

A safer way to go Pro might be to incrementally raise prices or create new gigs around the Pro $100 minimum price mark. This way, you can test the waters and see whether regular buyers stay with you, as well as whether you are capable of attracting big spenders.

If you do that and it works, I’d say definitely go Pro. However, if a large chunk of your existing customer base is made up or regular buyers, you might want to take things a slowly.

If you already have a lot of great reviews it’s probably worth it as long as buyers see your expertise being worth at least $100. If you have few reviews not as much, just like with any other fiverr account. It’s all about the perception of it being of high value.