Fiverr Community Forum

Is it a bad thing to have too many gigs?

Is it a bad thing to have too many gigs. Because I have 5 different gigs and I’m scared one day I might be flooded. But on the other hand, with more orders my revenue will be higher. What should I do?

4 Likes

You can always pause your gigs if you’re overwhelmed with order.

2 Likes

please pause your gigs if you’re overwhelmed with orders.

1 Like

No it not but make sure all your gigs follow fiverr policy and gig Requiments…

I believe with this you would start getting order’s in due time also remember to send buyer request and promote your gigs

5 Likes

Ok thanks for advice

2 Likes

It can be a bad thing if they’re all based on the same thing. Otherwise, you’re good to go!

2 Likes

I think having more gigs benefits you. With more gigs, you get greater exposure. Just make sure the gigs are not copies of each other and they each cover a different task that you can do. If you do feel that you may get a flood of orders, you can limit the amount of orders you get at once, so this doesn’t happen. Thanks, and have a nice day!

1 Like

You’re welcome, one more thing make sure all gigs aren’t taking same description, gig image’s or videos

1 Like

To all who said the gigs should not be same. DONT WORRY they are all different things. Thanks for insight :poop:

You’re welcome friend

1 Like

Hi!
No its not a bad think to have many gig. New sealer can create 7 gig with there skill. I already create 7 gig.