Fiverr Community Forum

Is it a bug or is it something else ? IDK

So today a very strange thing happened with me which really made me think what did actually happened…

So I was into my account, it was early morning i just woke up from my sleep and went to check for the messages that i may have received, then as i was checking the messages, I refreshed the page and suddenly got a blue header above my account and it said the account does not exist (I am sorry i was so frightened that I forgot to take a screen shot), I again refreshed the page and the very next moment i was logged out of my account…

I was literally shivering at that moment because I don’t know what actually happened, it was all of a sudden. Then I directly went to my mail to see if I have received anything from Fiverr, but there was nothing i refreshed the mail a lot of times to be precise 4 times but still there was nothing…

I was about to cry that what actually happened did I lost my account, but i didn’t violated any TOS either. After some time I got the courage and I tried to log into my account, surprisingly I was able to log in nothing literally happened, my GIGS were also there i could access everything and there wasn’t any issue thereafter…

So this whole incident forced me to write this post and now I am also curious was my account hacked or something similar happened. Did the same thing happened with anyone else too…
I am just curious so I really want to know :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Has not occurred with me, but, I would say it may be a good idea to change your passwords and do a security/malware scan of your hard drive.

GG