Fiverr Community Forum

Is it a crime to enter level 1?

I made more than 50 sales the month i joined fiverr and more than 50 reviews, have been very happy that my fiverr account have a great future… i do have more than 4 orders even upto 10 orders in a day.

I enter level one just more than a week ago, since then no order, my gigs never appears on fiverr gig search again…I contacted fiverr customer care here is their reply

"Hi there,

Thanks for replying back. As we informed you recently, services you offer on Fiverr are not in our editorial focus and guidelines and because of this your those gigs won’t appear in Fiverr search results. You’re more than welcomed to submit different types of gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services for future evaluations by our editorial team."

This message looks annoying, but why?

Am tired no single message talkless of order, this can be frustrating and making someone loose all passion and focus on fiverr.

Am very hardworking here on fiverr…You can check my gigs and see what i offer.

Thanks

Reply to @creativeways: Thanks for linking to one of the helpful threads on the forum! Don’t worry about the cow. Well, sheep, but who cares. :slight_smile: It can take days to weeks for your forum badge to show up. Technically Customer Support can fix it, but I wouldn’t suggest a ticket since it’s a minor issue. It will eventually update on its own and not that many buyers would notice it on the forum.

Reply to @willpower_hk: It’s true. There have been other sellers complaining about having their gigs dropped from search and then getting that message from CS. I think it is a method of slowly weeding them out without outright getting rid of them. If they self-promote enough they could still bring in money for themselves and for Fiverr, but they aren’t going to benefit from Fiverr ads as much as they used to.

Hi all this is my first comment so please be kind as I am going to offer something.

If you are not in fiverrs search program. Then get your gigs out there to the world. Setup a google plus account for your fiverr business get those links seen.

I found this article on the forum and thought it was a good read to help those fiverr sellers out. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/p1

Create a facebook page also about what you offer. there are so much we can do to get those orders moving in.

All The Best

Creativeways

PS not sure why but I should not have that green cow under me I am a Level 2 seller.

mark1705 said: "Hi there,
Thanks for replying back. As we informed you recently, services you offer on Fiverr are not in our editorial focus and guidelines and because of this your those gigs won't appear in Fiverr search results. You're more than welcomed to submit different types of gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services for future evaluations by our editorial team."

The grammar in this message from supposed customer support is horrendous and very unprofessional. Are you sure the real customer support actually sent that?

Yes

Lately, Fiverr is removing from search results all gigs that sell traffic, likes, etc.

Reply to @belengarcia:

Really? How did you notice that? If it’s for real, it’s time to clap our hands as we’re seeing fewer useless gigs scamming ignorant buyers!

hello, your gigs will be not meet fiverr guidelines. some services banned in fiverr. thats the reason you are suffering this issue…

may i know which type of services you are offering here?

Reply to @willpower_hk:

There are posts in the forum almost everyday about gigs not being accepted, and most of them sell Facebook likes, traffic, and things like that. So I guess Fiverr is taking action against them. :smiley:

Hello!
I have same problem. My service in not in fiverr editorial focus. I don’t know what this mean, nobody from support team want to tell me. I just want to know what is the list of service that isn’t in editorial focus?