Is it a scam? Give me your opinion pls

Hello guys,

recently i got a job to vectorize a logo.

Now client is asking me to work with him, he asked me to send a pdf with 3 logo exemples + 3 business cards exemples, and a few more things im used to do) so he can “show” to his costumers. And that way ill get more orders He says.

Why does it sound odd? Do you think he is trying to scam me?

Im not sure, but i think he is…

Let me know your opinion on this pls

Thank you 🙂

Hi,

I don’t think that scam because some of them destroy the whole market.

So my opinion work for him if he do not give you money only give you good review so that also a big benefit for you.

Because with best review your profile will improve and your gigs will more more orders.

So some time work for review also.

Best of luck

M.Shoaib

So my opinion work for him if he do not give you money only give you good review so that also a big benefit for you.

It’s not possible to give a review without actually buying. Fiverr doesn’t work like that.

Do you think he is trying to scam me?

Did he place the order? If he did, deliver what he bought. If he wants more, he can place another order.

It’s not possible to give a review without actually buying. Fiverr doesn’t work like that.

Do you think he is trying to scam me?

Did he place the order? If he did, deliver what he bought. If he wants more, he can place another order.

He did place order and i delivered the work. Now he wants a pdf with my works to show to his clients… i don’t know it just seems weird… i guess ill just send him works that i have already done.

He did place order and i delivered the work. Now he wants a pdf with my works to show to his clients… i don’t know it just seems weird… i guess ill just send him works that i have already done.

i guess ill just send him works that i have already done.

That would be okay, just put watermarks on them.

Hi,

I don’t think that scam because some of them destroy the whole market.

Because with best review your profile will improve and your gigs will more more orders.

So some time work for review also.

Best of luck

M.Shoaib

If you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find out how Fiverr works.

Hi,
Most of the time client are positively. So, I think it’s not fact, You can give sample to your client.

Sometimes I also provide sample to my client with my expertise level, that is why I got more then 25+ order from one client. Even I received Extras offer 🙂

Archived