Is it a scam? Give me your opinion pls

Hello guys,

recently i got a job to vectorize a logo.

Now client is asking me to work with him, he asked me to send a pdf with 3 logo exemples + 3 business cards exemples, and a few more things im used to do) so he can “show” to his costumers. And that way ill get more orders He says.

Why does it sound odd? Do you think he is trying to scam me?

Im not sure, but i think he is…

Let me know your opinion on this pls

Thank you :slight_smile:

Sent him only previous designs that u had created.

Usually 90% of the ones that say you’ll get more orders from them never come back. Don’t do anything without an order. You can send them your previous designs, of course.

It’s not possible to give a review without actually buying. Fiverr doesn’t work like that.

Did he place the order? If he did, deliver what he bought. If he wants more, he can place another order.

He did place order and i delivered the work. Now he wants a pdf with my works to show to his clients… i don’t know it just seems weird… i guess ill just send him works that i have already done.

That would be okay, just put watermarks on them.

Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, and good luck!

I’m not a designer, so hopefully someone else will offer their advice, too. :slight_smile:

It sounds like he wants new work done for free. Don’t do it.

If you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find out how Fiverr works.

Outsourcing SCAM! don’t do it

Hi,
Most of the time client are positively. So, I think it’s not fact, You can give sample to your client.

Sometimes I also provide sample to my client with my expertise level, that is why I got more then 25+ order from one client. Even I received Extras offer :slight_smile:

Add watermark on your work sample then give this

yes, You can do this also

Thank you guys fow your help :slight_smile: