Is it allowed to create Gig's under one account for more people?

Hi!

My girlfriend wants to do some testimonials on Fiverr, and I was wondering, if I can create her Gig under my username? I’ve already have a video of me presenting a Gig - could I add her also?

I’d like to do this, beacause I’m already a Level 1 seller, and it would be nice, if I could crate some extras for her Gig (like $10 for script writing etc.).

Thanks!

Henrik

OK, will do that. I love Fiverr and I don’t want to scr*w up my account my doing something that’s not allowed. :slight_smile:

I havent seen anything against this so far, but maybe it’d be best if you ask customer support directly :slight_smile:

@insplisity - I’d be curious to know what they say. Let us know?

Send a message to Fiverr customer support. They can help you out. Otherwise, just help your gf build an account. You can give her loads of tips and help her avoid mistakes you may have made…

Kim

Yes ! sure you can do it …why not ?

No worry of suspension ! i promise .

thank you

I think it’s okay. I remember at least 2 of the Top Rated Sellers are doing it:

Contact support just to be sure

Thanks for the comments, guys. I’ve contacted CS and I’m waiting for the answer. I’ll definitely let you know if it’s allowed or not.

Reply to @insplisity: Yes please let us know.

Kim

Hi everyone, I got a reply from a CS representative, and she says it’s OK. So, if my girlfriend decides to do a Gig, she can do it within my account with her video.

I did one for my wife. Now, she has her own Fiverr account.

Reply to @insplisity: For all Fiverr is concerned about, I am sure any gig you create would be considered the same member. Would it really matter who it is for?

Reply to @hotwebideas: I rather asked than get a banned account! =)

I havent seen anything against this so far, but maybe it’d be best if you ask customer support directly :slight_smile:

@insplisity - I’d be curious to know what they say. Let us know?

Send a message to Fiverr customer support. They can help you out. Otherwise, just help your gf build an account. You can give her loads of tips and help her avoid mistakes you may have made…

Kim

Yes ! sure you can do it …why not ?

No worry of suspension ! i promise .

thank you

I think it’s okay. I remember at least 2 of the Top Rated Sellers are doing it:

Contact support just to be sure