Fiverr Forum

Is it allowed to deliver empty just to stop clocking?

Imagine this : after buyer placed order BUT giving requirement not complete. Day by day pass and 1 hour is deadline.

So deliver empty just to stop clock. And after buyer give the rest, we do the real job.

HI, yes. You are allowed to delivered empty :wink:

If the requirements have not been submitted then the clock does not start…

Reply to @rossonomous: she said

mayasari said: giving requirement not complete
, so probably buyer only gave her part of instructions she needed. I think :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Often times, the requirements AREN’T submitted. The buyer’s idea of following the instructions of the gig is " hi, I’m Buyer So-n-so; I want your gig! Thanks!"…and that’s it. So I write buyer a note, explaining what I need from buyer. If I have to write a second note, then not too long after that, I will send a mutual cancellation request with my (politely worded) statement that either buyer must provide what I need from buyer to perform the gig, or buyer needs to agree to cxl. It’s amazing how fast I then get what I need to do the gig.

You are allowed to delivered empty. Just deliver the gig.

Reply to @rossonomous: True, but that only applies if she has instructions. If she doesn’t have anything in her instructions box, then the clock starts automatically after its ordered.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.