Is it an obligation to write the gig in english?

miroirprod

Fiverr Terms of Service:

The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.

While it doesn’t outright say ‘no’, it is an English-speaking platform first and foremost. Have you researched to find if there are French freelancing sites?

Fiverr Terms of Service:

The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.

While it doesn’t outright say ‘no’, it is an English-speaking platform first and foremost. Have you researched to find if there are French freelancing sites?

Yes there is a French freelance site, it’s a copy paste from fiverr.com, except that they have done something that many dream about in fiverr: the order (and the time counter) only starts when the requirements have been validated by the seller, who can “refuse” the order without penalties!

and there are all the scammers from the French-speaking countries of the south. We call them “les brouteurs”

Fiverr Terms of Service:

I know some french website but I want to propose my gig on fivrr because there is a lot of people.

And I couldnt find any info about the writting languange. Thanks for your info.

Yes there is a French freelance site, it’s a copy paste from fiverr.com, except that they have done something that many dream about in fiverr: the order (and the time counter) only starts when the requirements have been validated by the seller, who can “refuse” the order without penalties!

and there are all the scammers from the French-speaking countries of the south. We call them “les brouteurs”

I dont know which website you are talking but I know a really good one. But because I dont want to be in only one plateforme and fivrr is well known I want to be there 😉

I dont know which website you are talking but I know a really good one. But because I dont want to be in only one plateforme and fivrr is well known I want to be there 😉

Yes you are right, I am subscribing on all the freelance platforms I could find (at least 6 including 4 on wich I made sales).

On the other hand, I discovered that those who go through the French Fiverr site fr.fiverr.com have the possibility of translating into French, but we still have to write everything in English.

Yes you are right, I am subscribing on all the freelance platforms I could find (at least 6 including 4 on wich I made sales).

On the other hand, I discovered that those who go through the French Fiverr site fr.fiverr.com have the possibility of translating into French, but we still have to write everything in English.

May I ask which other freelance sites you have used? I have seen some, such as upwork, but the formats of many other freelance sites seem to require more work than fiverr as they require you t constantly apply to listings…

May I ask which other freelance sites you have used? I have seen some, such as upwork, but the formats of many other freelance sites seem to require more work than fiverr as they require you t constantly apply to listings…

No I think it’s not correct to name competitors here. But they’re easy to find on Google. My best turnover is still on Fiverr.

Archived