@jigraphicexpert, This is how to get and give Reviews, you can not exchange it on your own.
Buyer and Seller Reviews
To maintain the integrity and quality of our marketplace, we ask both sellers and buyers to provide their reviews after each order. It’s important that these reviews are honest and independent of any outsider pressures, giving both buyers and sellers a chance to learn from candid and thoughtful reviews.
How Fiverr Reviews Work
- The buyer has 10 days to leave reviews once the order is marked as complete.
- Once the buyer leaves a review, you will receive a notification and can leave your own review.
Note: You cannot yet see the buyer’s review at this stage.
- Once both the seller and buyer have completed their review or the 10 days have passed, both reviews will be made public.
- Reviews about the buyer will only appear in the buyer’s profile.
- Once reviews have been made public, they cannot be changed.
- If you do not review a buyer within the 10-day period, you will not be able to add a new review for that order.
- If you feel that a review left by a user is abusive, a result of a technical error, or violates our Terms of Service, please contact our Customer Support team.
Responding to Buyer Reviews
After both you and the buyer leave a review on the order (or after 10 days), you have the opportunity to respond to the buyer’s review and explain your side in case of any misunderstanding. This will appear under the buyer’s review in your Gig page.
Note: You can only respond once to the buyer’s feedback. The response cannot be changed or edited unless it violates the values of our community.