Fiverr Forum

Is it cool for a seller to add "bonuses" form of links?

As a new seller on Fiverr, who has made just a single sale, I’ve been thinking about how I can make the next sale, and certainly more! While I thought about this, something popped up in my mind in form of a question, for which I would really appreciate sincere answers from you…

Is it nice for a seller to add a link to his or her gig’s description— I mean a link that takes potential buyers (of that gig) off Fiverr to another site, where such a buyer can access certain privileges from him or her, for example, a free eBook, pdf or as the case may be?

Suggest you check out the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as contact outside of Fiverr is not allowed. Congratulations on your first sale. You are on your way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @lloydsolutions

You are allowed to post links in your gig’s description / profile / order pages only from the ones listed on this page:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-urls-can-i-use-in-my-profile-or-gig-description

Any other kind of link / site must get explicit approval from CS.

In addition to what woofy said, it’s a bad idea to put a link in your profile or gig description for this reason; it takes a potential buyer off of fiverr and by the time they look at your link they have lost interest most likely in buying your gig.

Internet buyers have very short attention spans so they make the decision to buy within the first 45 seconds of when they come to your gig.

Thanks @misscrystal. What an eye-opener!:v::v:

Thanks @Woofy31. What an eye-opener! The link in your comment was undoubtedly helpful. :v::v: