Is it fair to cancel an order only based on buyer's complain?

imasad

After cancelling an order, CS wrote that they are here for both buyers and sellers. And they cancel order after taking satisfactory explanation and proof from buyers. Don’t CS think that sellers also have “satisfactory explanation and proof”? Is it fair to come to a decision without hearing from both buyers and sellers? As far as I know, other market places have a dispute system that contact both buyers and sellers to solve a dispute. Don’t you think we need similar system?

Do they need any other reason to cancel the order? If they buyer complains it would mean they were not happy with the order. So don’t expect CS to let you keep the money. If CS asks the seller to join in then it would be a toss the hot potato game, you say the work is perfect, the buyer says it looks like poop. So in the end who do you think will win?

Do they need any other reason to cancel the order? If they buyer complains it would mean they were not happy with the order. So don’t expect CS to let you keep the money. If CS asks the seller to join in then it would be a toss the hot potato game, you say the work is perfect, the buyer says it looks like poop. So in the end who do you think will win?

Other market places have the system. They keep contacting buyers and sellers and hear from them until the dispute is solved. And it’s not about winning and losing. It’s about justice.

Other market places have the system. They keep contacting buyers and sellers and hear from them until the dispute is solved. And it’s not about winning and losing. It’s about justice.

Fiverr is not other market places neither is it trying to imitate what other people do. If you see them refunding the buyer then they have their reasons. You are better off contacting support and asking them how their refund policy works.

After cancelling an order, CS wrote that they are here for both buyers and sellers. And they cancel order after taking satisfactory explanation and proof from buyers. Don’t CS think that sellers also have “satisfactory explanation and proof”? Is it fair to come to a decision without hearing from both buyers and sellers? As far as I know, other market places have a dispute system that contact both buyers and sellers to solve a dispute. Don’t you think we need similar system?

Don’t CS think that sellers also have “satisfactory explanation and proof”?

Sellers should know how to deal with buyer even the buyer is not satisfy with the Final Delivery/Product. But don’t take the situation to the reason which compels the buyer to Contact Customer Support.

Hope you understand now! 😎

Best of Luck for the next time. 👍

• 4 months later...

I’ve just had an order cancelled me too, after the buyer got 3 designs, even though we decided on only one but he kept saying this isn’t what he wanted.
Another thing and I think all sellers would agree with me on this, why the buyers don’t have reviews on their profile like sellers so that I would agree or refuse based on these reviews.

I’ve just had an order cancelled me too, after the buyer got 3 designs, even though we decided on only one but he kept saying this isn’t what he wanted.

Another thing and I think all sellers would agree with me on this, why the buyers don’t have reviews on their profile like sellers so that I would agree or refuse based on these reviews.

Simply because buyers bring money to fiverr! They are the customers and customers always right 😃

This is part of this platform anyway!

Archived