Is it fine to ask clients about their orders?

techguy11

Dear Fellow members,

It’s been 2 to 3 weeks, I have reactivated my Fiverr profile. Now, As a developer, I often approached by clients related to different tasks. I spend a day or two, in getting their requirements and then offers my quote to them like (XYZ feature will be delivered to you at XYZ time and in XYZ price).

80% of the time, clients ask for time to think? or state that I want to add some more details/requirements. (Sometimes I ask for more details like mockups etc.) but then, they don’t reply back/went offline for days.

Now, My Questions is,

1. Is it right to send a reminder to clients whether they are further interested to work with me or not?
  2. How often should I send them a message to ask such questions?
  3. How to ask, if they have hired someone else for a particular project or not in a professional way?

This point is quite important for me as I have 4 persons who did exactly the same e.g. I did quote on a project on June, 16. The client agreed to me, and I placed the offer then he/she suddenly disappear. Today, I received a message from the same person saying that let’s start from next week. I even forgot what was the project 😃

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Abdul Samad

Dear Fellow members,

It’s been 2 to 3 weeks, I have reactivated my Fiverr profile. Now, As a developer, I often approached by clients related to different tasks. I spend a day or two, in getting their requirements and then offers my quote to them like (XYZ feature will be delivered to you at XYZ time and in XYZ price).

80% of the time, clients ask for time to think? or state that I want to add some more details/requirements. (Sometimes I ask for more details like mockups etc.) but then, they don’t reply back/went offline for days.

Now, My Questions is,

1. Is it right to send a reminder to clients whether they are further interested to work with me or not?
  2. How often should I send them a message to ask such questions?
  3. How to ask, if they have hired someone else for a particular project or not in a professional way?

This point is quite important for me as I have 4 persons who did exactly the same e.g. I did quote on a project on June, 16. The client agreed to me, and I placed the offer then he/she suddenly disappear. Today, I received a message from the same person saying that let’s start from next week. I even forgot what was the project 😃

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Abdul Samad

Is it right to send a reminder to clients whether they are further interested to work with me or not?

No, it is not okay. The prospective client could mark your message spam and you would get a TOS warning or even have your account banned if you did it often enough. 😱

How often should I send them a message to ask such questions?

See Above. 😉

How to ask, if they have hired someone else for a particular project or not in a professional way?

Don’t! 😬

Is it right to send a reminder to clients whether they are further interested to work with me or not?

No, it is not okay. The prospective client could mark your message spam and you would get a TOS warning or even have your account banned if you did it often enough. 😱

How often should I send them a message to ask such questions?

See Above. 😉

How to ask, if they have hired someone else for a particular project or not in a professional way?

Don’t! 😬

lols, Wow, so i guess the the solution to this is like create a new gig with TITLE.

“I will listen to your requirement/specification in detail and jot it down in just $5” 😃

Archived