Fiverr Community Forum

Is it Fiverr issue? or problem with my account?

I’m active but Fiverr is showing me offline.Screenshot_3
Currently, what about everyone else? Let me know in the comments

4 Likes

I think it’s Fiverr. It did the same thing to me after I logged out and logged back in. Refreshing the page a couple of time eventually solved the problem.

2 Likes

Actually this happens sometimes on my account too. Just refresh the page and wait for a second. It will show online.

2 Likes

try so many times… but not working…

Oh! Then you gotto contact fiverr CS

1 Like

I have just checked and you are showing as online.

This is a recurrent problem affecting everyone.

2 Likes

i am also facing the same problem :unamused:

I finally found a solution!
Go to Settings > Set “GO ONLINE

1 Like

That solution works if the setting hasn’t already been made. Well worth checking though.

In the case of the OP the setting has been made as I found him as showing online when he said he wasn’t.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed I am not shown online for quite a while now and CS told me I need to browse online for it to show which I was doing already.

Sometimes if I click all around a lot, even though I’ve already been online for a while it will eventually show me as online but that’s now how it’s supposed to work.

And if I click to see online sellers, my gigs are never shown even though I’m online. It’s a very serious problem.

4 Likes

I don’t know what happen yesterday…
But now everything is normal…

1 Like

don’t worry, sometimes it’s gone to happened for me but it’s normal .

1 Like

Suddenly in the evening, I am also facing the same problem. I had tried to refresh my browser but didn’t solve it yet. I am so much worried about it. what can I do now

1 Like

I think it is a fiverr bug, Sometimes it happens with me too but it is for a short period of time. It will resolved automatically very soon. Don’t worry.

2 Likes