Fiverr Community Forum

Is it good to remind the buyer to complete the order?

Hello,

I would like to know if it’s good to remind the buyer to mark the order as complete? I’ve had buyers who are constantly asking “Did you finished the job?” and when I deliver the order I don’t hear anything from them, the order is marked automatically complete, and it makes me sad that I don’t receive feedback, I don’t remind them to mark the order as complete because I don’t really know how to say it and sound nice, I feel they would be bothered if I ask them (some of them are sellers too…).

What would you do?

4 Likes

Fiverr already tells them to rate the order. Twice, if I remember what @gina_riley2 said correctly. Additionally asking them for feedback might be an overkill (and annoy them, too).

8 Likes

I don’t think you need to do such, they should also know by themselves.

2 Likes

don’t need. If they do not complete the order then the order will be complete automatically within 3 days

2 Likes

I’m not saying asking for feedback, I’m just saying asking them to mark the order as complete, since they were so desperate to get the order delivered

I’ve had sellers say on delivery, “As a reminder, the order will auto-complete in 72 hours. If you have any questions, please feel to reach out to me prior to or after completion.”

That to me is okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

thank you for your answer

Yes, I know, thank you, is just they were so desperate to get the order delivered and when I deliver they kind of disappear :weary:

Thank you, that might work, I’ll try it!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @renelisabreur

1 Like

It is against the ToS to ask for positive or nice review, and to offer discounts, I will just tell them the order will be automatically marked as complete in 72 hours.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that. Thanks!

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.