Is it good to remind the buyer to complete the order?

renelisabreur

Hello,

I would like to know if it’s good to remind the buyer to mark the order as complete? I’ve had buyers who are constantly asking “Did you finished the job?” and when I deliver the order I don’t hear anything from them, the order is marked automatically complete, and it makes me sad that I don’t receive feedback, I don’t remind them to mark the order as complete because I don’t really know how to say it and sound nice, I feel they would be bothered if I ask them (some of them are sellers too…).

What would you do?

Hello,

I would like to know if it’s good to remind the buyer to mark the order as complete? I’ve had buyers who are constantly asking “Did you finished the job?” and when I deliver the order I don’t hear anything from them, the order is marked automatically complete, and it makes me sad that I don’t receive feedback, I don’t remind them to mark the order as complete because I don’t really know how to say it and sound nice, I feel they would be bothered if I ask them (some of them are sellers too…).

What would you do?

What would you do?

I’ve had sellers say on delivery, “As a reminder, the order will auto-complete in 72 hours. If you have any questions, please feel to reach out to me prior to or after completion.”

That to me is okay. 🙂

I don’t think you need to do such, they should also know by themselves.

I don’t think you need to do such, they should also know by themselves.

thank you for your answer

don’t need. If they do not complete the order then the order will be complete automatically within 3 d

Yes, I know, thank you, is just they were so desperate to get the order delivered and when I deliver they kind of disappear 😩

I’ve had sellers say on delivery, “As a reminder, the order will auto-complete in 72 hours. If you have any questions, please feel to reach out to me prior to or after completion.”

That to me is okay. 🙂

Thank you, that might work, I’ll try it!

• 2 years later...

Archived