Is it illegal to demand a 5 star Review?

yaaassir

Hello Doers, I delivered my order and client give me a 1 star review. His review was “Seller did a perfect and I’m 100% satisfied but he demanded 5 Star review that’s I gave him 1 star”. Please can you suggest me is it illegal to demand 5 star and please suggest me some professional tips. thanks

I don’t see the review on your page?
I think it’s against terms and conditions to ask for a five star review. You can tell the client they are welcome to leave feedback if they want (or something like that), but you can’t tell them what rating to leave.
I mean that was kind of a lame move on the buyer’s part… but… don’t ever demand ratings, and especially don’t demand 5 star ratings. Nothing more unattractive to a buyer than for them to be told how they should rate their experience.

I don’t see the review on your page?

I think it’s against terms and conditions to ask for a five star review. You can tell the client they are welcome to leave feedback if they want (or something like that), but you can’t tell them what rating to leave.

I mean that was kind of a lame move on the buyer’s part… but… don’t ever demand ratings, and especially don’t demand 5 star ratings. Nothing more unattractive to a buyer than for them to be told how they should rate their experience.

than I requested client to change review. I opplogize and he change the review from 1 star to 5 star

Sometime shit happen

Before a week I took a project and customer increase the requirement in middle without extra budget and I also did extra work for him and rework more then 3 times and he still give me 1 star.

Some customer are totally un-honest. No worry and keep working. 2-3 negative reviews will not give any bad impact.

than I requested client to change review. I opplogize and he change the review from 1 star to 5 star

Telling customers they have to give you a 5 star review is going to get you into trouble. you can only ask they leave feedback.

Sometime shit happen

Before a week I took a project and customer increase the requirement in middle without extra budget and I also did extra work for him and rework more then 3 times and he still give me 1 star.

Some customer are totally un-honest. No worry and keep working. 2-3 negative reviews will not give any bad impact.

Yeah, offcourse…!!!

Archived