Is it important to be active in Fiverr?

mdnahid2016

Think yourself as a buyer. What you will expect when you ping a seller and you need your work done asap, a quick response right? Try to be on-line as long as possible. It does not mean you have to sit 24 hours in front of computer. You can activate your notification manager, so you can here if you have a knock. Its your business and you have to find a way to keep your face active to your buyer.

Tbh, it genuinely is impossible to be online/active 24/7 on Fiverr and nor has it been proven that staying online gets you more orders. Yes, it is important to be responsive to requests but not at the expense of you, your lifestyle or other aspects.

Buyers are rationale people - they know that timezones are in play and it may not be possible to get immediate responses from people on the other side of the world. If they have time on their hands, they’ll wait. If they have an urgent requirement, they’ll keep moving along and it’s okay. You’ll find other buyers who are prepared to wait for you to get back to them.

Tbh, it genuinely is impossible to be online/active 24/7 on Fiverr and nor has it been proven that staying online gets you more orders. Yes, it is important to be responsive to requests but not at the expense of you, your lifestyle or other aspects.

Buyers are rationale people - they know that timezones are in play and it may not be possible to get immediate responses from people on the other side of the world. If they have time on their hands, they’ll wait. If they have an urgent requirement, they’ll keep moving along and it’s okay. You’ll find other buyers who are prepared to wait for you to get back to them.

Buyers are rationale people - they know that timezones are in play and it may not be possible to get immediate responses from people on the other side of the world.

not very sure about this part to be honest 😃

Most sensible buyers (the type you want to work with) will be prepared to wait a few hours for a response. Buyers that expect a response immediately are usually terrible to work with - the sort that will cancel an order after delivery.

To everyone who says being online is very important. What are you basing this on? I’ve been selling on Fiverr for seven years, and have made hundreds of sales. Most of my orders take place when I am offline and doing other things in life - like sleeping.

Most sensible buyers (the type you want to work with) will be prepared to wait a few hours for a response. Buyers that expect a response immediately are usually terrible to work with - the sort that will cancel an order after delivery.

To everyone who says being online is very important. What are you basing this on? I’ve been selling on Fiverr for seven years, and have made hundreds of sales. Most of my orders take place when I am offline and doing other things in life - like sleeping.

are you the voice of god?

Archived