Fiverr Community Forum

Is it is a good idea to give 3pricing plans for new sellers

Hi! I am a new seller, please tell me is it a good idea to give 3pricing plans or just one for 5$…what do buyers like the most?

5 Likes

go with 3 pricing plans

3 Likes

Hi, fatimasiddiq! It really depends on what you’re offering and if there are levels to it. For example, I offer 3 pricing plans for all but my book blurb gig because a blurb is a blurb. People rarely need 3 blurbs, so no I’m not going to offer it 1, 2, 3. I then have extras for book summaries and author bios. It’s a way to upsell without having the packages and may work for you depending on what you’re selling. Do you care to share what it is you’re making a gig for?

4 Likes

I have made gigs for content writing, virtual assistant and social media management.
Getting orders is my priority rather than price…I am willing to do more work for less… But I also don’t want to leave a bad impression on buyers… Do you get my point?

1 Like

3 options gives more opportunity to choose. A lot of gigs come with 3 options and I find it’s very convenient for the buyer. They won’t have a bad impression, so long as you price them all according to your skills and don’t charge a significant amount more for the next level package, unless you’re doing more work.

4 Likes

Your buyers’ and prospective buyers’ impression of you won’t be affected by how many packages you offer so long as your gig description and package description(s) is/are neat, well-thought out, and informative.

3 Likes

Not everyone needs more.
Client A wants X
Client B wants X + Y
Client C wants X + Y + Z

What good is offering X+ Y+ Z for $5? You’d be better off charging $5, $10, $15, or $5, $10, $20. It depends on the amount of work you have to do.

4 Likes

I suppose, it can give buyer a variety of choice and buyer influence to order @fatimasiddidq

2 Likes