Fiverr Forum

Is it just me? Gigs rolling in

Is it just me or is this also happening for everyone else? Last week I was so bored. Hardly anyone was contacting me about work and there were few gigs. This week, it seems to have changed. I get about 4/5 requests from buyers each day and 5 new orders in the last 2 days. How is it for you guys?

Kim

Good for you. As for my gigs I’m not so sure. I suspended my popular gig to work on the orders, I hope I get a good number of orders after I resume it.

It seems that orders are really coming in… it’s been quiet in these forums as compared to previous days

I’m starting to think it may have something to do with my Suspending the gig earlier this month. I had to travel and took it out for a week…

Kim

Seems to take awhile for gigs to pick back up…

Kim

Good for you. As for my gigs I’m not so sure. I suspended my popular gig to work on the orders, I hope I get a good number of orders after I resume it.

It seems that orders are really coming in… it’s been quiet in these forums as compared to previous days

I’m starting to think it may have something to do with my Suspending the gig earlier this month. I had to travel and took it out for a week…

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim

Kim