Is it just me or Fiverr having Cache problem right now?

All orders that come in without buyers’ info, and all buyers’ update are not showing up. as well as inbox??

Yeah. Fiverr have problems.

same Problem here. messages are also not sending. its shows msg sended but when i refresh the page there was no msg.

Same problem. UGHHHHH

Same here, Just gotta ride out the storm ~O)

Me too - whew - glad I am not alone - clock’s a tickin’!!!

Hi everyone, the same problem here, but I saw that everything starts showing after an hour or 2, just a huge delay. I guess caused by the new iPhone app, let’s hope that they will fix it soon

same problem here. :frowning:

Well, that would explain why my order was marked as complete but my delivery hasn’t showed up on the page yet regardless of refreshing it x amounts of times. I guess I’ll just wait and see if it shows up in a while then.

I’m right here with you. Messages and files are not being delivered.

Hope it all gets worked out soon. I am sure the experts at Fiverr HQ are working feverishly to make things right.

oh wow just lost an $80 order because of confusion with this whole delay thing :frowning: I send a message but the buyer doesnt get it :frowning:

Just chiming in to say this is affecting me as well. Very frustrating, as I have some urgent gigs to get to!

Seems nothing is updating on fiverr site.

I delivered my drawing on the order page, marked as delivered, nothing showing on the page.

I tried to deliver with an attachment, nothing showing.

I tried to deliver in inbox, nothing showing.

Customer made new order with me, no information on the order page, but says they updated in the email I received from you.

I submitted a ticket with CS, but no response as " currently experiencing a high volume of support requests".

I’m very worried that the customer side can’t see anything after their orders are marked completed. They might think it’s a scam.

Also as I can’t see any update of all orders, my customers might request changes and be waiting for it. (I have a customer needing their $200 drawing in a couple of hours)

I hope this will be fixed soon.

VERY WORRIED

Hironan

I type a new message but it sends the old message thru …whats happening

I send a message to fiverr’s Facebook page, hope they notice.

Hope so too, this guy must think Im a scammer by now :frowning:

so many issues with my inbox! that’s what we get for having an app I suppose…

Hope no one put a Negative on me while i am blind

Reply to @cybercube: Me too, very worried about it.

IT seems I can get his messages but he cant get mine, when I send it, it must be asking him for payment because he keeps sending back that he has already paid me for the gig… uber confused —just gonna leave it alone for a while but hes getting pretty angry