Is it just me, or is fiverr glitching

katylady77

Yes,

Fiverr is glitching out like crazy. My listings link to someone else’s gig and this person already has eight orders in Q and climbing and just joined fiverr two hours ago. I’ve already contacted customer service. But I think you guys should as well. Either someone has hacked into the system or there is a major programming glitch!

I haven’t been able to send attachments on Fiverr today. I’ve been trying to deliver an order for 3 hours now, but it’ll get to 100% and then pause… eventually I get an “HTTP Error” message instead of the usual "Completed."

That problem has cropped up from time to time, but usually re-trying a few times will work. Today, though, is an exception it seems.

I am really hoping tht a few people that contacted me about long term va gigs don’t look elsewhere and “hire” some one else at another site. I would be a bit upset if I dont hear from any of them again, as I am hoping to make this stay at home work my primary job and work a lot less at wal-mart.

oldbittygrandma said: Right. Those are the only external sites allowed in the description.

With regards to delivery, I have never had an issue using Dropbox or zippyshare, as a lot of what I deliver, is well over the Fiverr uploaded limit.

I too use dropbox to deliver my video gigs as they go over the 50mb file limit i don't see why it would be an issue as they are direct link to the linked file.

Archived